Are there any bisexual transsexual females?

I've read the many, many posts on the thread about MMF with some interest. The idea is raised of an MTF as well. I've not been with a male or a TS, and while I am not attracted to male body types, I must admit to some curiosity what it would be like to be with a fully passable TS.

Coincidentally, one provider friend of mine recently mentioned she'd also love to be with a TS or be part of a MTF or TFT, but that the only fully functional TS woman she knew who liked both men and women, moved to LA before she got a chance to have her first such experience.

So, anyone know of any TS providers who swing both ways resident in Houston or who tour here? And who they would recommend?
So, reading the title of the post I caught myself trying to divide by zero...
So, reading the title of the post I caught myself trying to divide by zero... Originally Posted by thefamilydog
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
I know of a few that travel to Dallas. Not sure about Houston tho.
I have wanted this experience as well & searched most of Texas for a passable TS that liked being with women......and have come up empty handed, if you find one please let me know :-)
PM me sweets.
Isn't that redundant?
Alright. This is one of my HUGE fantasies. And I have a lot of clients who visit transsexual women, which is a completely heterosexual thing. Just a FYI. (Gay men don't see transsexual women!)

However, it's VERY tough to find a lady who will see another woman, sexually. Unless it's just for money and then you have the whole "will she get hard and fuck me silly" situation.

So it's a touchy subject because if I were to do this, I would prefer someone who is FULLY functional with ME. grin.

Haven't we discussed this in here before? It's always a good topic and something to consider.

Knowing you, spice, you'll find the perfect woman!!!
Trenchant observation as always, EW!

I hadn't thought about whether gay men see TS women or not. I guess it makes sense that if they are attracted to male body types, that they might not be attracted to XY females.

Do others on here agree with EW's interesting opinion that seeing TS women is a straight thing?

Do men who see TS women also typically play with genetic women?

Isn't sexuality fun and interesting???
Liz, I mirror your sentiments, and this is something on MY bucketlist! An all out orgy, no holes barred(lol)

You guys seen the movie Semi-Pro with Will Ferrell? He has a saying "ELE"(everybody love everybody) and that's what I think of when I think about a MFT
The thought of MTF does sound like fun, as does MMF, MFM, FMF, FFM... I try not to get too hung up on labels, I just enjoy trying different scenarios and seeing what I enjoy...and then repeat often!
I'd like to try this too....new to the idea of MFM and MFT. If the lady is super hot onto it, I think it would entice me beyond the initial nerves

PS-hey DDMcGee , I absolutely love those crazy hot heels in your showcase! I'm excited by the idea of them being on my shoulders while my face is burried and busy....so Hott!
i admit i got confused sort of like back to the future

but

i thought it was are there any genetic women transexuals who like men
TS's that like women do exist. I saw a vid a long time ago where Belladonna fucked a TS. I'm pretty sure you can find it with a google search. Happy Hunting.
I for one, love women as well as men, I travel to Dallas now and again, actually just got back from a visit last night, not sure when Ill be back down that way. As for my next trip down, I do plan to stay in an area other than Dallas. Nothing planned yet though. And for the other topic in this same thread, gay men don't like TS for the mere fact, they like men, nothing "manly" about a TS. Aside from the penis, we are 100% feminine. Bi maybe, but why label it at all, just have fun!