Phone: 661-869-7079
Email Address: roxannereynoldsxo@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=94772
City: Oklahoma City
State: Oklahoma
Address: 4-star hotel off Northwest Expressway
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Domination, fetish play, lots of DATY, lots of DATO, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, BBBJ, CIM, candle wax, blindfold, toys
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $300
Hair Color and Length: Red, shoulder-length hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 7", 36D-32-38 (according to her showcase, which seems about right), long, gorgeous legs, her pictures on her showcase are very accurate (in fact, in a previous session, I saw her in the white stockings and red & white striped dress.) She was wearing a green/white bra, green/black panties, and green/black garter-belt with black stockings and black stiletto high heels.
Recommendation: Yes
OMG.
And you said you were there for a little over and hour?
Roxanne is truly unvnelievable and I've been thinking about a trip to OK, too, lol, though for nothing as exotic as what you experienced. She is one in a million!
Yes she is. I just wish she was in Oklahoma or Texas all the time instead of living in California and just visiting every now and then.
Nice review and Awesome detail.......Thanks for the share Lhornbk
great review thanks for sharing .she sounds great.
We had a BDSM flavored session in Tulsa a year or so back. She's charming, witty, raunchy & a total professional.
Yes, she is all that and more. And she can easily go from being dominant to a GFE session (actually, most of her sessions should probably be considered PSE.)