Greetings Blk female from Austin,Tx

Greetings I am looking to interact with you all and get to know tips. I am new to this site and starting to build up my clientele. I wanted to know when I am researching the males who reply to my posting how do I know they are legit?
I think the totally honest answer is you don't. However, I'd say look at their body of work on this board--for lack of a better term. How long have they been a member? Do they have at least some reviews? Do they have a significant number of posts, especially on varying topics?

Be smart. if they don't "feel" legit, trust your instincts.

Just my two cents.
Also..edit. i hate my phone.
Also there are some really fantastic ladies here and you should get or ask for references. Once your established you can also share reference with them. Ricko has very good points above. After reading or checking their reviews read the posts after their reviews. That also indicates their body of work. Next to each members avatar you will see info numbers on posts and reviews. Since we met and the types of fetish and role play and trust reqiured for the fun we had I would suggest seeing members with solid reviews and a good body of work here and not newbies just yet