Name: MIA
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 214-430-4525
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mia-27302.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off DNT and Spring Valley
Activities: Massage, HJ, nipple sucking, FIV, DATY, CBJ, FS.
Hair Length and Color: Long black below shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5”5”. She has a banging stripper body. Amazing C cups and juicy ass. Very pretty. She’s a college coed to the definition. You won’t be disappointed
Recommendation: Yes
Your ATF is a girl who doesn't allow kissing and does CBJ?

To each their own, I suppose.
Her ad says text and ask for Mia. So she has a booker or there’s more than one girl there?
  • stpam
  • 09-11-2024, 09:17 AM
Yes there is like 4-5 girls there.
It’s always funny when people get butthurt because a girl doesn’t let them kiss her or she chooses to be safe by being covered. If you want someone to make out with go get a girlfriend

To each their own, I suppose. Originally Posted by Randy365

To each their own, I suppose. Originally Posted by Randy365
These dudes don't care as long as the girl looks "hot" to them. They are the reason prices will continue to rise and services will continue to decrease. Then you have the simps like Hoseslanger0616 who call you "butthurt" because you speak the truth and you desire better options. It's comical at best on these websites.
You strike me as the type to fall in love with girls you pay to sleep with lol…you pay for a these girls who suck dick for a living to act like your gf and make out with and complain when they don’t but I’m the “Simp” 🤡🤡

These dudes don't care as long as the girl looks "hot" to them. They are the reason prices will continue to rise and services will continue to decrease. Then you have the simps like Hoseslanger0616 who call you "butthurt" because you speak the truth and you desire better options. It's comical at best on these websites. Originally Posted by dormGE
Lol. This escalated quickly.
I think this is called "DRAMA" If someone wants to fall in love with a hooker or dancer let them. I do not suggest it and really think it should be avoided. Had 4 friends who left their SO/family and traveled that road and within 2 years had no one and in 2 cases had another child to support. Only one that worked was he was single no kids and dancer was single no kids.
whats the damage for HHR?
  • slap
  • 09-12-2024, 02:41 AM
whats the damage for HHR? Originally Posted by kadhmann
Thanks for the review but you waaaayyy overpaid for what you got.
Thanks for the review but you waaaayyy overpaid for what you got. Originally Posted by michaelrayab

Hate to repeat "Its his money to spend the way he likes". Based on his experience only she is an ATF. Some folks may have Paris Hilton as their ex or ATF but his experience classifies her as the best.
  • stpam
  • 09-12-2024, 09:31 AM
I rather spend a little more and like the person then spend less on a shitty lay.
I totally agree with dormGE, been lived all my life in DFW and post 2015-16 everything started changing in DFW when the mass migration started. I remember not long ago, the hobby scene was really different, we had providers who give really good service in decent price, because they had a tough competition amongst themselves, people just don't shelve out bills by looking at boobs and pussy on stick.
These days all these migrants from different states more from CA side, are just ruined everything from housing market to hobby market, no wonder providers are so bitchy these days, because they know there is sucker moved to Dallas every minute and they can not only survive they can thrive on their crappy service and charge outrageous price.