Next BIG Powerball

Why don't we make a pool on the next big powerball. Like $10-$20 each. Many should be able to afford that. I would recomend if we get 10-15 people going in that we get one of our trusted Mods holder of the tix. Who says Ho's can't win?? I win everyday lol. What do we think? And don't be so damn negative. When I collect my winnings I could give a care less who thinks I'm a ho, cause I won't be around anymore!!!
I would recomend if we get 10-15 people going in that we get one of our trusted Mods holder of the tix. Originally Posted by bustyamy
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah a
  • Trey
  • 12-05-2012, 09:29 AM
No fuckin way will it work this bunch is full of bull shitters that will talk all that big game then when it comes down to it they can't put in five cent. And much on the lines of DG I trust no one here, the mods are not to be trusted anymore then anyone else.
I'll hold the cash. I promise. Or you can give me your credit card info....
Sounds like a idea..
I know right Champagne, I would even stand next to DH or WU to collect my winnings lmao. I would trust JaD!!! Who yall think. And if someone don't have 5 cents then they don't need to participate. I play between $20-$40 a week as it is. And more on Bingo night!!!
Stupidest thing I've ever heard...and after a while here, that's saying something...
You cannot possibly imagine how much I hope this works out for you. The headlines detailing how the winning ticket was purchased by a pool of hookers and johns would be fucking golden.
Well we don't really need to tell them. You can actually collect anonymously. We all pitch in and sign our name to a list (our real names), hell nobody would know who the hell we were anyways! Kinda like a small contract saying we split any winnings!
  • bbkid
  • 12-07-2012, 12:13 PM
We all pitch in and sign our name to a list (our real names) Originally Posted by bustyamy
This is worse than your original idea. I mean, if that's possible.
When I collect my winnings I could give a care less who thinks I'm a ho, cause I won't be around anymore!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
pinky promise?!?!
Thats not the worst idea, who would know jane doe is carmen electra??? Only the ticket holder! And yes pinky promise, I'll still be fucking, I'll just charge less lol
Well we don't really need to tell them. You can actually collect anonymously. We all pitch in and sign our name to a list (our real names), hell nobody would know who the hell we were anyways! Kinda like a small contract saying we split any winnings! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Well, as long as it is anonymous and we can just put our real names on a list.
I know right Champagne, I would even stand next to DH or WU to collect my winnings lmao. I would trust JaD!!! Who yall think. And if someone don't have 5 cents then they don't need to participate. I play between $20-$40 a week as it is. And more on Bingo night!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I wouldn't trust JaD by himself. But if WU and Senior were in collaboration with him...then, yes.
I don't trust WU, he has showed his true colors many times. I would actually say and I'm gonna hate myself for this. JaD and Mojojo. And no he is not a big fan of mine, but seems so be fairly by the freaking book (a little to much) and honest! Both have taken points from me, I am not a mod pet. Thats just who I think would be trustworthy!!!