Choking? Turn off or turn on

Just a poll to see what you all think of choking during sex?

It seems like the trend with younger providers?
Thoughts?
met a girl over the summer who wanted me to do it to her, never had before. it was pretty fun but was a bit awkward banging her and choking her at the same time. had a hard time doing a good choke (too hard or not hard enough). anyone have any tips? good thing was i was so focused on banging and choking i lasted a really long time! what providers are into that around here anyways?
Major turn off. I’m not really into choking.
Better have a partner you trust and both know boundaries and have a" safe word"!
Definitely into it - giving and receiving, but only if it's with someone I have been with before and can trust.
Negative ghostrider
I once I had a provider riding me CG and when she was getting ready to cum she reached down and started choking me...
Mmm i love it.
No choking, just having the hand hold the neck without choking, major turn on
Better have a partner you trust and both know boundaries and have a" safe word"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
GAH!! GAH!! GAH!!!

Also known as Erotic Asphyxiation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdmTCUmo_o
No.

Not into any over the top displays of dominance or violence....like spanking. Kids get spanked.

None of that does anything for me. Don’t get me wrong— I can be aggressive and physical, but I’m not hitting or choking anyone.
  • Gio25
  • 09-13-2018, 10:04 PM
Major turn on I like to receive pretty submissive here
Maybe you can help me see what I’m missing?
Sweet. Love women who ask me to choke them
  • TxTo
  • 09-17-2018, 11:10 AM
Massive turnoff.

Violence - even “pretend” violence is abhorrent.