The face says it all..!

Apparently this was taken at the time of the Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Health Care Act.

Wow! What a pouty face. He almost looks like he is about to cry...

Apparently this was taken at the time of the Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Health Care Act.

Wow! What a pouty face. He almost looks like he is about to cry...

Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
Looks to me like Nancy just stuck a corn cob up Boehner's ass!
Looks to me like Nancy just stuck a corn cob up Boehner's ass! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm glad he had that LOOK on his face. He looks PISSED. The FUN continues...
I'm glad he had that LOOK on his face. He looks PISSED. The FUN continues... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Boehner looks pissed? Which pic are you looking at?

Boehner looks like Nancy stuck a corn cob up his ass and he is not smart enough to get it out!
Boehner looks pissed? Which pic are you looking at?

Boehner looks like Nancy stuck a corn cob up his ass and he is not smart enough to get it out! Originally Posted by bigtex
I think you had a dream about sticking your tounge up somthing.
I think you had a dream about sticking your tounge up somthing. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I just checked with my Dr. and he confirmed that I have never had a "tounge."
I just checked with my Dr. and he confirmed that I have never had a "tounge." Originally Posted by bigtex
Well maybe it was fingers. Tell Nancy to wash her hands...LOL
interesting, since the photo was taken on Wednesday at a ceremony honoring members of the Montford Point Marines. Maybe he was mad at being next to Pelosi.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...170119810.html

In fact, the Washington Post even held a caption contest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...=rss_campaigns
interesting, since the photo was taken on Wednesday at a ceremony honoring members of the Montford Point Marines. Maybe he was mad at being next to Pelosi. l Originally Posted by chefnerd
That is entirely possible but "maybe he (Boehner) was mad at being next to Pelosi" because she just jammed a corn cob up his ass and he has no earthly idea how to remove it!
That is entirely possible but "maybe he was mad at being next to Pelosi" because she just jammed a corn cob up his ass and he has no earthly idea how to remove it! Originally Posted by bigtex
I realize Nancy is your kind of girl. You got to get over this "fingering your ass" and "Corncob" shit. Call Dallasrayne.

Thanks chef. I knew and looked but did not find it...
Well it was a nice try by the OP, but I think she had just ate and farted while standing next to him, looks like a broccoli fart face for sure. Besides, any guy would pissed having to stand close enough to hear her talk or look at that ugly bitch. What's up with her speech problem anyway, is there a name for it?
That is entirely possible but "maybe he (Boehner) was mad at being next to Pelosi" because she just jammed a corn cob up his ass and he has no earthly idea how to remove it! Originally Posted by bigtex

LOL
What's up with her speech problem anyway, is there a name for it? Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yes, it's called "Nancy just jammed a corn cob up Boehner's ass and he can't figure out how to remove it!"
The winning caption in the Post contest:
“Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader Pelosi react to the pantsing of Justice Scalia by Chief Justice Roberts.”
The winning caption in the Post contest:
“Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader Pelosi react to the pantsing of Justice Scalia by Chief Justice Roberts.” Originally Posted by chefnerd
I like mine much better!