2 Guys.& A Girl.<3

This has always been a fantasy for me also. Several years ago I passed on an opportunity because I was still hung up on the idea that "good" girls don't do things like that. I sure am glad I have overcome those silly ideas and I'm in the next time the opportunity presents itself. Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Interesting. There are a number of ladies that do group play here in Oklahoma. Sometimes just 3, MFM. Sometimes in large groups of 10-12 guys and 4 or 5 ladies. I've been lucky enough to have been "vetted" by a number of the group play ladies so I often get invited to their parties.

However, I find it interesting how many providers I mention this to that all react with "Wow.. I've had that fantasy for a while but never knew how to set it up".

As part of this experience, I know a set of 5 or 6 guys I know well enough and am comfortable enough with to "share" a lady so I've helped 2 different providers check this off their bucket list. Come on up to Oklahoma and we'll work on helping you check this item off your list

It all comes down to being willing to "cross that line" when the opportunity presents.
And you get all that money at once

Maybe move to the ad section in their home town forum.
Damn this girls a little hottie!.
Wish I could participate.
Interesting. There are a number of ladies that do group play here in Oklahoma. Sometimes just 3, MFM. Sometimes in large groups of 10-12 guys and 4 or 5 ladies. I've been lucky enough to have been "vetted" by a number of the group play ladies so I often get invited to their parties.

However, I find it interesting how many providers I mention this to that all react with "Wow.. I've had that fantasy for a while but never knew how to set it up".

As part of this experience, I know a set of 5 or 6 guys I know well enough and am comfortable enough with to "share" a lady so I've helped 2 different providers check this off their bucket list. Come on up to Oklahoma and we'll work on helping you check this item off your list

It all comes down to being willing to "cross that line" when the opportunity presents. Originally Posted by RedLeg505

Sounds like a road trip might be in order
Looks like she got banned for something. It seems like it's always the ones n trouble that are my kind of slutty.
So, are you still looking to play?
i've been looking for guys to do group play with me in my city for the longest!
I'd drive up to Dallas for that group play sweetie!!!! Would it be for fun or donation though?
I would LOvE to be a part of a group thing!
Anyone interested please message me

It all comes down to being willing to "cross that line" when the opportunity presents. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
My friend RL505 and me along with a few friends, have been known to "spit roast" a few ladies once in a while. Actually we had fun doing a group romp a few days ago.
i've been looking for guys to do group play with me in my city for the longest! Originally Posted by HaleyRedXXX
Really? Wtf is wrong with those guys down there?
Group play rocks. First time was about XX years ago. But if you want to get asked, you gotta know how to keep your mouth shut. Until you're supposed to use it!
Group play, yummmmm (;
It's a great experience with the right people.

I managed it with two wonderful hobbyists last year. I honestly would love to do more but the scene for group play like this in SA seems more men-centric. I'd want to feel worshiped and desired not like the guys participating are trying to get as much as they can out of me and leave me a wreck.
It's a great experience with the right people.

I managed it with two wonderful hobbyists last year. I honestly would love to do more but the scene for group play like this in SA seems more men-centric. I'd want to feel worshiped and desired not like the guys participating are trying to get as much as they can out of me and leave me a wreck. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I'd love to make it all about the woman. I think it would be more erotic to see you getting off to two of us hobbyists pleasuring you.