Craigslist alternatives

Does anyone know of a good alternative for the old Craigslist personals?
Double list
Have you received any replies from DL?
Not I
  • Jay8
  • 06-26-2019, 08:15 AM
I've some luck on doublelist.
Adultlook
Be careful you get what you pay for, although there are some gems on there once in a while I see allot of guys complaining afterwards about being robbed,not what they were wanting and more. I'm sure there's awesome girls in your area on more reputable sites then craigslist alternatives lol. Unless your taking about money that's the problem, then I'd save your penny's and find a girl you know will give you a great bang for your buck but at least safe for you cause just as important as supporting your local providers!
Be careful you get what you pay for, although there are some gems on there once in a while I see allot of guys complaining afterwards about being robbed,not what they were wanting and more. I'm sure there's awesome girls in your area on more reputable sites then craigslist alternatives lol. Unless your taking about money that's the problem, then I'd save your penny's and find a girl you know will give you a great bang for your buck but at least safe for you cause just as important as supporting your local providers! Originally Posted by VictoriaGreyVG
Well said
The iowa local gals really do rock..along with the reputable touring gals