Yahoo is sponsoring a debate?

They need to invite both Democrats and Republicans to a debate, have it sponsered by Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey that way all the clowns would be in one place.
  • KCJoe
  • 12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
I can't wait to see the dog and pony show when Trump hosts his debate.
I can't wait to see the dog and pony show when Trump hosts his debate. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Are you serious? What is this game coming to? When? Where?

And I bet he chooses the questions and format.
My understanding is he will moderate the debate and ask all the questions.
  • KCJoe
  • 12-07-2011, 06:27 PM
And he's going to make his endorsement based on who he thinks wins the debate. My bet is that he will endorse Newt, and volunter to be his running mate, or determine he doesn't like anyone and say he's going to run himself.

December 27 on the ION channel.

Can't wait until the Onion News Network host a debate. That would be great!
TUESDAY DEC 27th Des Moines IA 7pm CDST
================
Join The Newsmax ION Television 2012 Presidential Debate for the most important meeting of the major Republican candidates before the Iowa caucus and primaries in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida!
The Newsmax ION Television 2012 Debate will be streamed over Newsmax.com, the largest online conservative news portal in the nation, and be broadcast live on the ION Television network to 100 million U.S. homes.
Don't miss this opportunity to participate in this crucial 2012 presidential forum!
RSVP below to get special notices about this debate, be invited to online VIP events before and after the Debate and have an opportunity to participate online in the event itself!

http://www.newsmax.com/Pages/IONSign...FWmhtgodlX2tog
=================
ION is a free channel in KC - #50-1 -2 -3
http://www.newsmax.com/
Palin Endorses Trump Debate, Urges Candidates to Join
Read more on Newsmax.com: Palin Endorses Trump Debate, Urges Candidates to Join
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
I can't wait to see the dog and pony show when Trump hosts his debate.
Huntsman, Paul, and Romney have all declined to participate in the "reality show" version of the Republican debate. Rightfully so.

“The selection of a reality television personality to host a presidential debate that voters nationwide will be watching is beneath the office of the Presidency and flies in the face of that office’s history and dignity.
Huntsman, Paul, and Romney have all declined to participate in the "reality show" version of the Republican debate. Rightfully so. Originally Posted by Starry69
That takes a lot of courage, wonder if it will hold up?
  • KCJoe
  • 12-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Huntsman, Paul, and Romney have all declined to participate in the "reality show" version of the Republican debate. Rightfully so. Originally Posted by Starry69
Perry has declined as well and Bachman is leaning towards not attending either.

Looks like it's going to be just Newt and Buttjuice.
  • KCJoe
  • 12-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Well the Trump dropped out also. And I was really looking forward to this embarasment of a debate
Trumped claims he dropped out because there are not any viable candidates and he might have to run.... LMFAO