DAMN Venom -SAD REVIEWS

I saw an article somewhere that said Lady Gagas little monsters were giving bad reviews to try and prop up gaga's movie.
I saw that also. Two friends from Netflix saw it in LA and loved it.. Will go Saturday or Sunday
I mean it's a Sony film. I can't remember the last good Sony film.
I don't go to the movies much. But listen to reviews and base judgement on them.
The critics aren't always right. Tyler Perry was bashed a bit but I liked his Madea flixs.
Back in the day we use to joke if Bob Polunsky canned a movie, it was a must watch.
Gonna see it anyways. Can't be worse than The Predator.
It was actually pretty good. Sure, everything not Tom Hardy or Venom was kinda Meh. But worth seeing for sure. Especially the credits scene! Enjoyed it overall. Good popcorn flick. Eminem had a nice track on there also. Hope they make a Rated R digital release with the 40 min they cut.
I saw an article somewhere that said Lady Gagas little monsters were giving bad reviews to try and prop up gaga's movie. Originally Posted by tpepsi

I dunno about that-- IMDB shows majority lackluster reviews are from non-US males over the age of 18. Aren't Gaga's fans mostly females?
Saw it yesterday. Yeah nothing ground-breaking, an action flick for sure. I'm not one for a full on origin story for a long-time established character, but it did seem to set itself up for more Venom in the future, either as the villian or his other stand-alones.

That being said, it's worth a watch. My only real gripe with the movie was the bad guy. He was pretty wimpy, and I never felt that threatening presence by him. More like when he was trying to be intimidating I just wanted to say "Aaaw, how cute! It's like he's threatening me or something, how adorable of him!"
Some of the lines were a little cheesy, but it’s got Tom Hardy - it was worth the watch! I enjoyed it.
Good Popcorn movie ...Some of roles were very cheesy.. But good time killer
Very good and all that are casted are excellent

https://www.cbr.com/bad-times-el-royale-cabin-woods/