Joey Bribes says White Suprematists are our biggest threat!!!!

He may be right. He IS a White Supremacist!!!! He’s destroying our country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...us/ar-BB1gagZe
Just a little more lol copy and paste from a bimbo
The idea that white supremacy is some kind of major issue in the US is ridiculous. The totality of actual white supremacists in the us couldn’t fill a high school gym, rattlesnakes are a bigger problem. The entire narrative is nothing more than an attempt, a good one as far as I can tell, to keep the population divided.
The idea that white supremacy is some kind of major issue in the US is ridiculous. The totality of actual white supremacists in the us couldn’t fill a high school gym, rattlesnakes are a bigger problem. The entire narrative is nothing more than an attempt, a good one as far as I can tell, to keep the population divided. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Divide and conquer has always been the tool of evil!
With the race card dims play it flawlessly.
So what exactly is a white supremacist?
He may be right. He IS a White Supremacist!!!! He’s destroying our country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...us/ar-BB1gagZe Originally Posted by bambino
The Demographics of America is 60.3% Caucasian, 18.5% Hispanic,13.4% African American and 5.9% Asian. So he just blatantly insults over half the American population. Who's side is this idiot on? I would like to know what he intends to do about it besides run his big mouth and look stupid.
Biden’s a moron.

That explains most of what he says and does.
So what exactly is a white supremacist? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
It's a halfwit that goes around sniffing women's hair and acting like he's somebody special, that's what it is. The poster child for that is Joe Biden.
That sounds about right.

I guess that makes me a white supremacist.
It's obivous the white supremacist showed their intelligence on 1/6...and the. dumbasses recorded themselves. Trump has the best stupid supporters ever lol
It's obivous the white supremacist showed their intelligence on 1/6...and the. dumbasses recorded themselves. Trump has the best stupid supporters ever lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Don't pat yourself on the back you voted for a guy who has the IQ of a grapefruit. That's not very smart.
I will always vote against trump dipshits. It's not rocket science or anything thing to do with the rednecks cousin lol n wtf
Liberal White Supremacy