more unreal Trump

After the latest, thank god we live in a democracy in the United States.

Trump returns to political stage amid GOP turmoil, social media bans, investigations.
He could only stay away from the spotlight for 5 months.

Trump disputes that the US is a 50-50 nation, says he 'can't believe' that some states are blue

Former VP Pence agreed to disagree with Trump on threat to his own life
Well at least you are admitting Joe is President, Bambi.

How's the golf game?
Nacho President. I’m a 9 handicap

My President

https://t.me/ItalyQanons/2975
Nacho President. I’m a 9 handicap

My President

https://t.me/ItalyQanons/2975 Originally Posted by bambino
Nice. Is that putt-putt, or from the Ladies Tees?

Just yanking your chain. It was hysterical a couple of years ago, when you spent half a day arguing with me, trying to say I didn't know, and had never played golf. That was my first big troll experience on ECCIE, there have been dozens since.
Nice. Is that putt-putt, or from the Ladies Tees?

Just yanking your chain. It was hysterical a couple of years ago, when you spent half a day arguing with me, trying to say I didn't know, and had never played golf. That was my first big troll experience on ECCIE, there have been dozens since. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Great I have a golf party planned in the near future for some USMC vets. Would love to have you attend. I can introduce you by your screen name.
We don't live in a democracy. It is a representative republic as Ben Franklin said.
Constitutional republic ( for now)
Well at least you are admitting Joe is President, Bambi. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
President and shuffleboard organizer of the memory care unit. Make tapioca great again!

Trump returns .... Originally Posted by VitaMan
He never left your head. Rent must be attractive. Do you charge?
Was wondering if we can combine all of vitas "Trump" threads? thank you