LeBron the most hated player in the NBA.....

The crusader without a clue, Mr Empty Head is the most hated player in the NBA.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...er-in-the-nba/
The crusader without a clue, Mr Empty Head is the most hated player in the NBA.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...er-in-the-nba/ Originally Posted by bambino
I don't often agree with these kind of polls, but yeah he gets my vote too, and he has been my pick for YEARS, ever since he made a spectacle of himself when he left Cleveland and then proclaimed his Miami Heat team as the best team EVER, before he had so much as a single ring on his finger. I LOVED it when Dirk and Company kicked his bragging ass that year
I don't often agree with these kind of polls, but yeah he gets my vote too, and he has been my pick for YEARS, ever since he made a spectacle of himself when he left Cleveland and then proclaimed his Miami Heat team as the best team EVER, before he had so much as a single ring on his finger. I LOVED it when Dirk and Company kicked his bragging ass that year Originally Posted by GaGambler
“I’m taking my talents to South Beach”.
Hes a loud mouth cry baby!

He will never be as loved as Jordan. Not even close.
If I had a wallet the size of his, I wouldn't give a flying fuck who hates me because they wouldn't matter to me, just as I am sure he doesn't give a flying fuck what dudes on a whore board think about him.

I am not sure how many of the clowns who hate him provide college scholarships to underprivileged kids and open a nice school for them in their hometown, but I am pretty sure it is safe to say the answer is none.

Hate away all you want on him, but never forget that man makes more in 4 weeks than you would make in 4 life times.
If I had a wallet the size of his, I wouldn't give a flying fuck who hates me because they wouldn't matter to me, just as I am sure he doesn't give a flying fuck what dudes on a whore board think about him.

I am not sure how many of the clowns who hate him provide college scholarships to underprivileged kids and open a nice school for them in their hometown, but I am pretty sure it is safe to say the answer is none.

Hate away all you want on him, but never forget that man makes more in 4 weeks than you would make in 4 life times. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Speak for yourself, I am not going to say how much I make, but let's suppose Lebron makes $100 million a year, or lets make the math easier and say he makes $120 million a year which would make 4 weeks pay $10 million, agreed?

Like I said, I don't know about you but it's hardly going to take me 4 lifetimes to make $10 Million. If it takes you that long and if money is something that is important to you than you have my condolences.

Yes, Lebron despite being a miserable, phony, racist POS IMO does make more than me by a considerable margin, but not by the factor that you seem to think he does. I do just fine TYVM.

Hate away all you want on him, but never forget that man makes more in 4 weeks than you would make in 4 life times. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Come to think of it, Lebron and I do have something in common. I don't give a flying fuck what dudes on a whore board think about me either.
Hes a loud mouth cry baby!

He will never be as loved as Jordan. Not even close. Originally Posted by winn dixie
He's just another Kaepernick.
Yes, Lebron despite being a miserable, phony, racist POS IMO does make more than me by a considerable margin, but not by the factor that you seem to think he does. I do just fine TYVM. Originally Posted by GaGambler
LOL. I don't give a shit what you make. It's just chump change to him. I make a lot of money but I know it's chump change to him as well. I plan on retiring on my 50th birthday with plenty of money that LeBron would consider absolutely nothing. It's all relative so my idea of money is not his idea of money. I'll never be a billionaire but he will be soon enough.

He is not as articulate as he thinks he is but he speaks his mind and many people don't like it. You know what I do when I don't want to hear anything from someone? I don't listen to them. If people don't like the guy, don't listen to him. I think Trump is a complete idiot so guess what? I never listened to a single one of his bullshit speeches the entire time he was in office. I think the same about Biden so I'll do the same with him.