Georgia Peach PCB anyone?

I went ahead and TOFTT
And?
And I figured out some of the gents here had been holding out on info.
And I figured out some of the gents here had been holding out on info. Originally Posted by 44formore
That sucks. Is she that good to hold out info?
She was good - not the point. We chatted about ECCIE and let's just say: she is very familiar with it and some of the members.
She was good - not the point. We chatted about ECCIE and let's just say: she is very familiar with it and some of the members. Originally Posted by 44formore
Did she get familiar with your member?
Did she get familiar with your member? Originally Posted by duraman
Hahahahah let’s just hope so
She was good - not the point. We chatted about ECCIE and let's just say: she is very familiar with it and some of the members. Originally Posted by 44formore
I can understand if someone doesn’t want to review Vanessa Ink, because she’s been highly reviewed and well covered.

But, to not review someone new and undiscovered defeats the purpose of the forums.

May everyone get out of Eccie what they put in.
I can understand if someone doesn’t want to review Vanessa Ink, because she’s been highly reviewed and well covered.

But, to not review someone new and undiscovered defeats the purpose of the forums.

May everyone get out of Eccie what they put in. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore

My point exactly
Been there. Great bbbj with cim. Also nice rack. Face is meh...