Would you date a trans woman ?

Does anyone know a trans that has a fake vagina Originally Posted by Joddxxx
that would be post op work.
But, when a guy thinks he is a woman he needs to get his head examined. He is not a woman just because he is a pussy. Maybe enlisting in the US Marine Corps would do the trick: the Corps builds men. Three or four years in the Corps would do you some good. Get your head straight and get to work, as men do. Women have children, and you can not have a child, so you can not enjoy the same status as a women.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
fyi, there are trannies in the military. all branches.

being in the military is not going to change the fact that they have mental issues. they have no business being in the military.

remember Chelsea Manning aka Bradley Manning. Army Tranny who sent military secrets (this was before his conversion to female)
I would not date one. I consider such people as identity frauds!

why is this in diamonds and tuxedos?
No, but I don't mind!
Yeah I would date a trans woman if there's an attraction there, even if some old dudes think it means I'm gay or "unmanly." I stopped constraining myself based on how others might judge me when I became a big boy.

For me I think the woman would have to be passing for there to be an attraction. My lizard brain has to see a woman. It's a high bar to clear.
Not sure my wife would let me date a trans woman anymore than she would let me see providers. If I were single, then I guess the first obstacle would be meeting one. I have never met one and there are none in my social circle. Would definitely have to be post-op. Guess it would depend on similar interests, etc.
Why or Why not ? Ive always been curious to know ( Im a trans woman ) I just wanna know your opinions Originally Posted by tskimbella
Can you clarify what a "trans woman" is ?
I understand some don't identify as man or woman so here are a few options but add another if needed

1-Born with a dick & still has it. Has tits, looks & acts feminine.

2-Born with a vagina but had it sealed & replaced with a dick. Has no tits, looks & acts masculine.

3-Born without a dick or vagina & has tits. Looks, acts & identifies as a woman.
  • Mplay
  • 05-13-2022, 09:21 PM
They got you trying to describe what a real woman is now. Cracks me up where are the feminists now.

The war on being a female has started . Males are next.
no
They got you trying to describe what a real TRANS-woman is now. Cracks me up where are the feminists now.

The war on being a female has started . Males are next. Originally Posted by Mplay
I have a basic idea of what a "real woman" is.
A "trans woman" has many interpretations.
Why or Why not ? Ive always been curious to know ( Im a trans woman ) I just wanna know your opinions Originally Posted by tskimbella

Yes, totally.
If by date you mean have a play session with, sure. I dont truly date other women since I'm married. Only the Mrs. I've played with Trans women before. I will if there are women there and its in the group setting. If they have tits I'll play with them, if they are preoperative down below I'm ok with them giving me oral, if they are postoperative ill fuck them. I'm just not physically attracted to men at all. The more they look like women the better it is. But if it's just a manly looking person in a wig I'm going to get bored before I start. Nothing against them, non of us can help or take credit fir our looks. For me to be engaged there has to be pussy involved, if it's fake, it better look close. Lol
Nope
  • Brot
  • 05-29-2022, 07:48 AM
Show up with a boom box in one hand and a Reposado in the other. We will see.