Assisting and Marketing Services

Welcome! I am Veronica.

I, like you, have been a professional companion. I understand that safety is you number one concern, and am deeply committed to guarding your safety. Keeping professional companions safe is close to my heart and of the utmost importance to me. Nothing is life is ever guaranteed 100%, but I strive to get as close to that number as possible.

I love what I do and it shows! Passion makes all the difference. I provide thorough verification, seamless email and calendar management, and quality marketing.

I highly value open communication and mutual respect. Communication is the lifeblood of any relationship, especially in business. I always seek out win-win scenarios when possible. Only when both parties are honest about what they want, can we truly meet each other’s needs.

Feel free to explore my site, and contact me if you are interested in my services.

AssistantVeronica.com

Basic Assisting Package - Verification Only
  • $125 per week
  • Verify clients through references or employment verification
  • Search all clients through blacklists
  • Share the results with you
  • Same day verification*
*May take longer depending on references’ response Basic Assisting Package

Inclusive Assisting Package
  • $275 per week or $1,000 per month
  • Everything from the Basic Package
  • Email management
  • Scheduling appointments

Marketing Package
  • $500 per month
  • Custom ads
  • Post ads on advertising sites
  • Manage tour newsletter

Warmly,
Veronica
AssistantVeronica.com
I tried to fill out your form on your site and it wouldn't go through. I would like to know how much you charge just to write an Ad or content for a website.
Hi Andrea,

Here is an example of an ad that I have done. I do not write longer text ads or write website content, since that is not what I am best at.

Thank you for letting me know about the contact form. I am working to get that corrected.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Warmly,
Veronica