URL / Website: https://tryst.link/online/honeysua
City: Memphis
State: Tennessee
Address: Collierville hotel
Activities: Convo, body worship, fetish play, fiv, fia, K9, greek, K9, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Long hair pulled up in a bun, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Spinner with a capital S.

TINY athletic smoke show.

Classy babe…sophisticated…intellectua l… 5’0” estimated, sub 100 lbs by my estimate.

Flat tummy, tiny hips, tiny round bottom, slender arms and neck, B cups
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I stay overnight in Memphis on my annual trip to Tally. Question:
There was some discussion about deposits, and after reviewing my credentials on multiple online venues that she recognized…” researched my reputation; she waived the deposit requirement. YMMV. ��
PS. YMMV, but I was pretty generous with the tip for extra items on the menu, which were very reasonable… And she was not at all watching the clock. When we were done, we both realized that neither of us had any idea what time it was, which was very refreshing.
There was some discussion about deposits, and after reviewing my credentials on multiple online venues that she recognized…” researched my reputation; she waived the deposit requirement. YMMV. �� Originally Posted by CH Luke
Appreciate the prompt feedback.
She is fine as fuck. A little spinner with DD. That is wonderful.
Hey Rick! I’m with you 100% on everything but the DD. Are you meaning bra size? If so, I’m remembering her more as a B to C range. But I might be misunderstanding…?
Hey Rick! I’m with you 100% on everything but the DD. Are you meaning bra size? If so, I’m remembering her more as a B to C range. But I might be misunderstanding…? Originally Posted by CH Luke
Ad profile states DD breast size and I would say that is correct as big as they are in the pictures on her tiny body.