Encounter: Sara...

User ID: -
Date: 5/28/2024
Name: Sara
Phone: 505-886-5528
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/082963619140
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Coors and I-40
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Was dark in room, looked dark brown maybe black, short and was up in cute little buns.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny little thing! Maybe 5' 90 or 100lbs. No butt, small but very nice chest and perfect dark brown eraser nips. Pics are her just of course filtered, not ugly can tell she used to be very pretty girl, bad teeth.
Recommendation: No
this broad used to set up dates and split after taking the cash, you were lucky
Years ago ( like 10 years) she wasn't bad. The life and unmentionables have taken a hard toll on her. My last encounter with her was terrible. Sad to see the life choices and the consequences.
Yeah u can tell she used to be a looker!! Hey beyond, you ever see her sister bunni?
Yeah u can tell she used to be a looker!! Hey beyond, you ever see her sister bunni? Originally Posted by HDrider18
No, I haven't. Reports that I remember were that she was better than Sara and had a better body. But...... I am not sure if I can trust who I would meet up with. I have a feeling Sara runs ads claiming to be her sister but, I have not personally verified that.
Thanks brother!!
I seen both years ago. I also agree that sara is very run down. I've had the same experience with both sara and bunny that was listed here.
I agree with Sinblu 44. I did reviews on both. Bunnie was better but that is about it. Sara was one of my worst experiences.