Female condoms

Been reading up on this and wonder if any ladies use or are willing to try them.
  • w900l
  • 03-11-2017, 01:57 PM
I know one lady uses them....
I've been curious myself hmm
  • ttmax
  • 03-11-2017, 08:51 PM
I know a beautiful, gorgeous, spinner type, lady that introduced me to them.... she is ..... H$&@@&€*#%d, but I will wait for her to respond instead!
  • L3FTY
  • 03-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Been reading up on this and wonder if any ladies use or are willing to try them. Originally Posted by bigdaddy6204
Dude, you've been on here observing for over 1.5 yrs. Until you either write a review of a provider or purchase premium access, it's going to be hard to find the answers you seek.
Dude, you've been on here observing for over 1.5 yrs. Until you either write a review of a provider or purchase premium access, it's going to be hard to find the answers you seek. Originally Posted by L3FTY
Why must you break balls over an inquiry such as that? I have yet to find a provider that posts in her showcase any details regarding types of condom she uses. And as far as the access to read the reviews ROS, I doubt very seriously he would have enough time to read through all the bullshit, and weed out the "female condom" details.

BD, I've not encountered a provider that uses anything other than traditional, so I would be interested in knowing as well...but would not be surprised to learn that none are using female condoms.

L3FTY, cut the monger some slack.
Dude, you've been on here observing for over 1.5 yrs. Until you either write a review of a provider or purchase premium access, it's going to be hard to find the answers you seek. Originally Posted by L3FTY
Hey lefty. Must be lefty head up his ass.I have received plenty of input and a couple of offers from the ladies. So please STFU. As for how long I've been here. I'm a leftover from the ASPD days. I changed my handle and stopped writing reviews because of idiots like you. So again unless you know of what you speak. STFU.
I know a beautiful, gorgeous, spinner type, lady that introduced me to them.... she is ..... H$&@@&€*#%d, but I will wait for her to respond instead! Originally Posted by ttmax
Could you PM me who you mean ttmax? Daddy likes spinners!
Using female condoms feels amazing!
I know a beautiful, gorgeous, spinner type, lady that introduced me to them.... she is ..... H$&@@&€*#%d, but I will wait for her to respond instead! Originally Posted by ttmax

I have arrived ttmax! 😘
Female Condom Queen at y'all's service! 😜😂
^^^^^ Yep What she Said ! ^^^^^
I was wondering if Hollywood would bounce in and respond to ttmax...speaking bouncing...hmmmmm
  • ttmax
  • 03-14-2017, 03:09 PM
sorry Bigdaddy I did not respond to you but sometimes I rather wait until the beautiful lady responds to your fantasy! Hollywood 101 left me with a fulfilled experience that I hadn't venture before and all the mongers that have visited her would add that she is a man's dream of a woman!
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=141317
That's who I thought you meant.
Hollywood had introduced me to them once....

She asks, "Do you like the female condoms?"
I ask, "Huh? What is that?"
I get a reply, "You'll love it!"

Answer is yep, was quite the experience. Especially with her! Now go forth, may the Force be with you.