mokoa your name is a infraction

Just saying..trying to put down a post that is pro donald trump and is about real issues..about the borderwall and illegals kids with a soicial security. Number. One here..my post rocked..to bad nobody will see it because your Hillary supporter
*sigh*

suck it up.
Otherwise, you live up to your name.

I know i've been hit a few times. One time just for joking. I didn't let it get to me.
I know precious but they think they are above us without even asking us about the post we put up..I can understand about moderation of a website..but there polictial views should not dictate my writing..they do that in county jail..she or he banned my post for racial slurs for saying wet××k
Race was the reason I got whacked for my joke. Or I should say ethnic slang joking about something.

I didn't give a hoot. I knew they were right though my message was not given in the connotaion (sp) to be racist.
  • ttmax
  • 03-15-2017, 05:25 AM
Skidmark, there is nothing wrong with being a Trump supporter, I myself am one, and doing well in the stock market, but your post with a little positive criticism needs rewriting and polished up! Mexicans/Hispanics like myself a TexMex have all of the things you mentioned but your post may not be based on facts but on what you are assuming! (you are lashing out and accusing our mighty Oz of being a Hillary supporter, you don't know that! and it's irrelevant). So like our President, re-write it and submitted again! Going forward, please do not mix politics, religion, and sex!
Hey bro, I don;t have a dog in this fight but give the kid a break. He's just doing his job.

They aren't his rules. Just community standards.

Peace...
Just saying..trying to put down a post that is pro donald trump and is about real issues..about the borderwall and illegals kids with a soicial security. Number. One here..my post rocked..to bad nobody will see it because your Hillary supporter Originally Posted by skidmark210
Seriously man. Quit your whining. Who cares?

We all know what we are here for. I didn't see your original post, but if it is anything like this one, it's a waste of time.

And your accusing him of being a Hillary supporter. Just sounds like you didn't get your way. It's silly.
If you could make your posts without including the racial slurs, maybe they wouldn't get pulled. You might even get taken more seriously.
Please mokoa whatever you do, don't filter out skidmarks cream pie posts.
  • ttmax
  • 03-16-2017, 11:11 AM
Quote... originally posted by skidmark.......
Is it just me or do you see dudes from Mexico driving brand new trucks and tundras..I met 2 guys from Mexico last week that don't even have a green card but a I'd for irs..and now they can buy a house with 10k down..I sure in the he'll hope trump puts a stop to that..I have bad credit from 7 years and cant get half of what they get..plus they get child income credit for kids they have here with they Mexican wife..because they have a social security number

I'm not pissed my 4 daughters are from Mexico..but I'm a American they deserve a social security number not if both parents are Mexican immigrants..I think the kids should have a I'd not a full ss number with full benifets Originally Posted by skidmark210
I understand your dilemma, but hey you don't know the facts. Many variables like winning the Mexican lottery or the Texas lottery! Maybe they inherited lots of money or they work many jobs doing contacts or self employed! Maybe the kids are adopted and are Americans, there are many possibilities. America wants people to come to America if they bring in investments that will create more jonbs.
...... one final note, don't be upset at the mighty OZ, I am not a fan of him either but he has the "power" and has to keep things in order so that "we" don't mess things up on this site!
Yo Skidmark, put your political posts up in the political forum and the Mods. will leave you be. Now everybody chill.
Skidmark210: The quintessential "Deplorable."
Skidmark, there is nothing wrong with being a Trump supporter, I myself am one, and doing well in the stock market, but your post with a little positive criticism needs rewriting and polished up! Mexicans/Hispanics like myself a TexMex have all of the things you mentioned but your post may not be based on facts but on what you are assuming! (you are lashing out and accusing our mighty Oz of being a Hillary supporter, you don't know that! and it's irrelevant). So like our President, re-write it and submitted again! Going forward, please do not mix politics, religion, and sex! Originally Posted by ttmax
your right tmax/ hug
Sometimes people don't understand the complex of the the discussion and assume your trying to be mean against 1 color or another and your just trying to make a political point and it turns racial my bad
Seriously man. Quit your whining. Who cares?

We all know what we are here for. I didn't see your original post, but if it is anything like this one, it's a waste of time.

And your accusing him of being a Hillary supporter. Just sounds like you didn't get your way. It's silly. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Sounds like your upset because I call him a Hillary supporter..my post is a waste of time? Yup your new name is Hillary valkyrie...can we get a name change mods