Good crowd wearing GREEN for St. Pat's b-day!

Almost 50 of us as I was leaving with more than a dozen still enjoying the fellowship and camaraderie, not to mention the BBall on the screens, the shots, the food and the "scenery."

The several new ladies and the several new gents joining the "crewe" were welcomed with opened arms and hugs and maybe even a buss or two.

Per the usual event rules, only those there may out their own presence. Our UTR YLs have yet to join the board but great to visit with! Thanks to you-know-who for the introductions.

Many questions asked about the "April Foolishness" plans for the end of month event - but all thst can be said is expect a combination of "Hollow Weenie, Mardi Graci Ass, XXXm ass" all rolled into a single evening of fun and frolic. Even as "Siesta Tejas" approaches. [emails with details are forthcoming]
Always a good time!! Thanks CK!
Shipping up to Boston! Had a great time catching up with folks. Met a couple nice ladies. Especially the visitor from Austin. Glad you came down. Thanks CK for all your efforts.
Thanks again ck1942. Great party!
I didn't stay long but long enough to catch up with some long lost friends.
To the lovely ladies, it was a pleasure to meet you.
Thank you CK!
Besos,

Francisca
Had to miss this one. Hope to make up for it next month. Glad to hear there was a good crowd...
I had a great time, and enjoyed seeing everyone in green. Thanks CK!
Thanks, CK! I met a very nice lady friend and seem to always make a connection at these events!!
Thanks again Ck had a great time as usual lol..
Sorry I missed it!