LIBERTARIAN radio host plans armed march on Washington

Just wanted to get the jump on the idiots here (you know who you are) and also point out that this is a libertarian and not a conservative. I have also said as pleasing as this sounds it is probably a bad idea unless you have complete control of the crowd and we are talking libertarians here.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...ice-we-wont-be

Had to look up this guy Kokesh...wow! Marine corporal, busted from sgt. Other than honorable discharge, public affairs unit...
The next to lowest common denominator takes on the lowest common denominator (MopBoy vs gritsboy). Let the intelligence fly!
The next to lowest common denominator takes on the lowest common denominator (MopBoy vs gritsboy). Let the intelligence fly! Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Slight correction: I do not believe that one is the lowest common denominator over the other. It seems to me those two, along with their esteemed colleagues Trendy, I B Lying&Crying and IIFFY equally share least common denominator status.

Those five ‘knuckle draggers’ are quite simply the lowest form of human life known to mankind!
I don't believe livertarians er libertarians (what an odd word) believe in forcing their beliefs especially armed ...unless extreme special circumstances and under the right time and place
I don't believe livertarians er libertarians (what an odd word) believe in forcing their beliefs especially armed ...unless extreme special circumstances and under the right time and place Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
They were originally going to use the word "NotLibertyHaters" but felt it was even more odd!
If it happens, the streets of DC will be the safest they've been in many decades, maybe since it's founding.

I went to the local 223 rally, some brought rifles, when I told one of the LEOs that we were standing in the safest spot in the metro he just smiled and nodded in agreement.

I do agree though, an armed march on DC isn't called for. . . yet.
Don't forget my "brother," JL, Big Tex. He's still a AAA level dipshit, but he's gonna get called down to the MINERS pretty soon now, where he can debate Talmud with Bouljay...
  • CJ7
  • 05-06-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't believe livertarians er libertarians (what an odd word) believe in forcing their beliefs especially armed ...unless extreme special circumstances and under the right time and place Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina

I'd say we have one hell of an extreme circumstance in Washington.
You would? When?
+1 slim.

As I stated in the other armed march thread, unless a million folks show up, they will all be killed or arrested. It's illegal to carry in Washington.

It's a bad bad bad idea. The whole thing is just a super train wreck.

I'm not against an armed march as a rule but I sure as hell wouldn't march with a group of untrained civilians that announce when they're getting off their couch to show up in hostile territory. Retards. They're just going to screw the rest of us. Oh how I count the ways....
Don't forget my "brother," JL, Big Tex. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Damn, how could I have overlooked the sixth brother of the Knuckle Dragger clan?
You would? When? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Blind fucker
Don't forget my "brother," JL, Big Tex. He's still a AAA level dipshit, but he's gonna get called down to the MINERS pretty soon now, where he can debate Talmud with Bouljay... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Triple A is already the "minors", idiot!
Damn, how could I have overlooked the sixth brother of the Knuckle Dragger clan? Originally Posted by bigtex
Cougar High, Cougar High, go fight win!
We cheerleaders would jump up in the air if we were only thin!!!
Cougar High, Cougar High, our SAT's aren't great!
But our girls are fat and ugly, on that there's no debate!