THE NEVER ENDING IMMIGRATION LIES OF THE DEMOCRATS....

We have heard it all before; don't believe the Gang of 8 promises this time around:

What the "lion of the Senate" Ted Kennedy falsely promised.......

“The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission.”
- Ted Kennedy in 1965 on his immigration reform bill

“This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this.”
- Ted Kennedy in 1986 on the Simpso-Mazzolli immigration bill

“The plan will strengthen our borders and our national security while providing a tough but fair path to citizenship for millions of people.”
-Ted Kennedy on the 2007 McCain-Kennedy immigration bill

They feel like if they replace all the white voters with minorities, the Democrats will win forever. But they can't admit that plan - so they call anyone who opposes it a racist, while effectively being anti-white racists themselves. They also claim we are a nation of immigrants, ignoring the fact that prior to 1965 we were a nation of white immigrants.
What they will find out is that minorities taught to hate whitey will also hate white liberals, and quit electing them to office. So white liberals are effectively ruining their own chances that their white offspring will have much of a chance to govern.
The white man is a relic of history, blamed for all the problems of the world, credited with nothing good. I will be called names merely for pointing it out and ostracized from polite society.
You two dumb fucks don't realize why the illegals are here in the first place do you? Cheap labor for business owners who, I'm so sure, are Democrat to the core. What a couple of clowns.
We have heard it all before; don't believe the Gang of 8 promises this time around:

<b>
“The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission.”
“This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this.”

“The plan will strengthen our borders and our national security while providing a tough but fair path to citizenship for millions of people.”

</b>
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

News flash whinaway Kennedy is dead!!!!
You two dumb fucks don't realize why the illegals are here in the first place do you? Cheap labor for business owners who, I'm so sure, are Democrat to the core. What a couple of clowns. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Hey dumbfuck, your faggoty pal WTF exploits immigrant labor all the time, and he is in fact Democrat to the core. If US employers would pay more, I'm sure some of the 7.5% of the unemployed, plus the numerous ones who have given up, would like a decent job.
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Hey dumbfuck, your faggoty pal WTF exploits immigrant labor all the time, and he is in fact Democrat to the core. If US employers would pay more, I'm sure some of the 7.5% of the unemployed, plus the numerous ones who have given up, would like a decent job. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

there are plenty of DECENT jobs available, unfortunately the vast majority of the 7.5% who are unemployed aren't educated enough to land them

observe;

http://www.kansas.com/2013/02/28/269...high-tech.html
No shit sherlock; tell us something new...................

But there is NO denying that when it comes to legislative action granting amnesty and welfare benefits, food stamps, healthcare and the like....it is Democrats who are fucking over the working class and unskilled laborers in America.

You two dumb fucks don't realize why the illegals are here in the first place do you? Cheap labor for business owners who, I'm so sure, are Democrat to the core. What a couple of clowns. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
No shit sherlock; tell us something new...................

But there is NO denying that when it comes to legislative action granting amnesty and welfare benefits, food stamps, healthcare and the like....it is Democrats who are fucking over the working class and unskilled laborers in America. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the dems have been fucking over America ever since Reagan averaged 7.5% unemployment for two terms
NEVER ENDING WHINING FROM WHINEAWAY!

the dems have been fucking over America ever since Reagan averaged 7.5% unemployment for two terms Originally Posted by CJ7
I love how you use that word

extremely high when Reagan came in because of Jimmy Carter

extremely low when Reagan left office, so it averages out
Well, nostones won one though he fails to note that it was the same rate Peanut Jimmy inherited from Unconditional Pardon Ford. But, "extremely Low" may be a little overstatement. Check BJ Bill's ending number, or Truman's, or Lyndon Bird's.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/0...dent-and-Party

Sat Sep 27, 2008 at 01:43 PM PDT
Unemployment Rate by President and Party

With unemployment rising to 6.1% in August, it is worth asking the question Which political party has a better record on reducing unemployment? The answer, not surprisingly, is the Democratic Party. And it is not even close...

Unemployment Rate by President

Civilian Unemployment Rate, U.S. Department of Labor: Bureau of Labor Statistics

period start end chng President Party
Jan 1949 Jan 1953 4.3 2.9 -1.4 Truman Democrat
Jan 1953 Jan 1957 2.9 4.2 +1.3 Eisenhower I Republican
Jan 1957 Jan 1961 4.2 6.6 +2.4 Eisenhower II Republican
Jan 1961 Jan 1965 6.6 4.9 -1.7 JFK/Johnson Democrat
Jan 1965 Jan 1969 4.9 3.4 -1.5 Johnson Democrat
Jan 1969 Jan 1973 3.4 4.9 +1.5 Nixon Republican
Jan 1973 Jan 1977 4.9 7.5 +2.6 Nixon/Ford Republican
Jan 1977 Jan 1981 7.5 7.5 0.0 Carter Democrat
Jan 1981 Jan 1985 7.5 7.3 -0.2 Reagan I Republican
Jan 1985 Jan 1989 7.3 5.4 -1.9 Reagan II Republican
Jan 1989 Jan 1993 5.4 7.3 +1.9 Bush, GHW Republican
Jan 1993 Jan 1997 7.3 5.3 -2.0 Clinton I Democrat
Jan 1997 Jan 2001 5.3 4.2 -1.1 Clinton II Democrat
Jan 2001 Jan 2005 4.2 5.2 +1.0 Bush, GW I Republican
Jan 2005 Aug 2008 5.2 6.1 +0.9 Bush, GW II Republican

Since 1928 there have been 13 president, 7 Republicans (Hoover, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr, and Bush Jr) and 6 Democrats (FDR, Truman, JFK, Johnson, Carter and Clinton).

Six of the seven Republican Presidents had unemployment increase while in office. Ronald Reagan is the only Republican President since 1928 to leave office with a lower unemployment rate.

All six Democratic Presidents had unemployment decrease or stay the same while in office. The worst Democratic performance was Jimmy Carter, who had the same unemployment rate when he left office as when he entered.
Viewing the President's 4 year term gives an even more pronounced effect.
Of the Republican President's 9 terms, unemployment has increased in 7 of the 9 terms.

Of the Democratic President's 10 terms, the unemployment rate never increased.

Here is the same list, sorted by decrease in the unemployment rate.

Civilian Unemployment Rate, U.S. Department of Labor: Bureau of Labor Statistics

period start end chng President Party
Jan 1993 Jan 1997 7.3 5.3 -2.0 Clinton I Democrat
Jan 1985 Jan 1989 7.3 5.4 -1.9 Reagan II Republican
Jan 1961 Jan 1965 6.6 4.9 -1.7 JFK/Johnson Democrat
Jan 1965 Jan 1969 4.9 3.4 -1.5 Johnson Democrat
Jan 1949 Jan 1953 4.3 2.9 -1.4 Truman Democrat
Jan 1997 Jan 2001 5.3 4.2 -1.1 Clinton II Democrat
Jan 1981 Jan 1985 7.5 7.3 -0.2 Reagan I Republican
Jan 1977 Jan 1981 7.5 7.5 0.0 Carter Democrat
Jan 2005 Aug 2008 5.2 6.1 +0.9 Bush, GW II Republican
Jan 2001 Jan 2005 4.2 5.2 +1.0 Bush, GW I Republican
Jan 1953 Jan 1957 2.9 4.2 +1.3 Eisenhower I Republican
Jan 1969 Jan 1973 3.4 4.9 +1.5 Nixon Republican
Jan 1989 Jan 1993 5.4 7.3 +1.9 Bush, GHW Republican
Jan 1957 Jan 1961 4.2 6.6 +2.4 Eisenhower II Republican
Jan 1973 Jan 1977 4.9 7.5 +2.6 Nixon/Ford Republican

Hey there, Yiddish Barista, that's why the illegals are here. Get busy and bump your yard crew's rate. Got any other domestic help over there in Highland Park? An au pair or governess? Maybe you need to go to work for "The Hammer" on the side if that crowds your trust fund too much.
extremely high when Reagan came in because of Jimmy Carter Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Cpt wern't you one of those complaining when a poster makes an accurate claim about how pitiful the economy was when Obama took office, saying something to the effect that Obama should be held fully accountable from day 1?
They feel like if they replace all the white voters with minorities, the Democrats will win forever. But they can't admit that plan - so they call anyone who opposes it a racist, while effectively being anti-white racists themselves. They also claim we are a nation of immigrants, ignoring the fact that prior to 1965 we were a nation of white immigrants.
What they will find out is that minorities taught to hate whitey will also hate white liberals, and quit electing them to office. So white liberals are effectively ruining their own chances that their white offspring will have much of a chance to govern.
The white man is a relic of history, blamed for all the problems of the world, credited with nothing good. I will be called names merely for pointing it out and ostracized from polite society. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It took mass murder in order for the United States to relax its immigrations policies regarding the Jews.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007094
Glad to see you aren't denying that the Democrats want to flood the US labor market with cheap labor, driving down wages and household incomes of our working poor and unskilled ......................

I don't deny that the US Chamber of Commerce and big business lobbies for the same .....

Employment levels are NOT the indicator that you should be concerned with; it is falling household income levels and explosion in food stamps..............not to mention that millions have been forced out of the job market because wages are so low due to the flood of immigration (legal and illegal).
Deflection again by the left.............let's repeat the Democrat lies on prior immigration legislation..................

Originally Posted by Whirlaway