Indianapolis or Evansville???

I am supposed to be touring Kentucky in a couple weeks,but it seems dead there..............SO if I changed plans and came your way,which area would want me..........Indianapolis or Evansville???

Thanks!!
Kentucky was big NR country but with the changes to NR to make it less user friendly we are getting a large influx of folks coming to ECCIE. You would probably do well there is you advertised.
I am supposed to be touring Kentucky in a couple weeks,but it seems dead there..............SO if I changed plans and came your way,which area would want me..........Indianapolis or Evansville???

Thanks!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
The Highway to Hell Fucking Yeah definitely goes through Indianapolis. (Because I live at the northeast corner of the state, and Evansville is at the southwest corner. Let's meet in the middle!)
thanks yall!
Sorry but I postponed till late fall due to lack of interested prebookings
Wtf Dallas?
I did not get interest ...sorry....maybe in fall
Too much heat out here anyway.

Probably for the better that you didn't come.
Too much heat out here anyway.

Probably for the better that you didn't come. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

yes I am gonna wait till later in fall ...thanks for the help yall!
I WENT TO INDIANAPOLIS ONCE SEVERAL YEARS AGO + AND + I MADE OVER $ 1OOO OFF ONE CLIENT ONLY ...

I AM IN EVANSVILLE RIGHT NOW + AND + I MADE OVER $ 15OO ON MY FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS HERE ,,, BUT IT WAS ALL FBSM BODY RUBS !!!

I MEET ALL OF MY INDIANA CLIENTS OFF BACKPAGE !!!
Come visit Indianapolis,Indiana
I want to in the spring!
I want to in the spring! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Rats, false alarm! I was just checking in and saw that you had posted to this thread today. Hot dog, I thought, she's coming here! But then I opened the thread, and you're just teasing me again. That's okay, though ... quite a few guys pay for that tease-and-denial stuff, and here I'm getting it for free!

But, seriously, I hope you do come this way in the spring. That'll give me another reason to live through the winter. And believe me, when it gets to be late February up here in the north end of the state, and we're sick of the gray skies and cold, crappy weather, we need a good reason to go on. Thanks for giving us some hope!