Any advise would be great

I am coming to Indianapolis again and it seems like everytime I come there I stay in weird spots..So where do most people stay while they are in town? Any help would be wonderful.
OH MY GOODNESS I was just coming on here to post almost this same thing.. It looks like no one pubilicaly helped you. The last time every one said you need to stay on this side of town or that side of towm and I do not know what side that is.......
WHat if I staued near the Slippery Noodle????/ Is that the right area I cant remember the erea I stayed at but that hoel staff was horrible and down town across from the musuems was hard to get people up.

PUBLIC SUGGESTION help cut down on repeated questions guys HELP.
Dead board. Just Texas people trying to help. I stayed around the airport and that sucked. No help except one more place not to stay.
Old airport area is nice place to stay on the west side of town. PM if you need more details?
As Ken said, the old airport area is alright and quiet for LE. Castleton is popular but can also be hot. Up I69 a bit from Castleton isn't bad, and there are some extended stay places on Meridian N of 465. Michigan Ave & 465 isn't bad either

DT is great, but for some reason ladies seem to struggle getting guys there unless they're established and have some regulars. Not sure why - they're the best hotels, but also the most expensive. Slippery Noodle is just a couple blocks south of DT.
As Ken said, the old airport area is alright and quiet for LE. Castleton is popular but can also be hot. Up I69 a bit from Castleton isn't bad, and there are some extended stay places on Meridian N of 465. Michigan Ave & 465 isn't bad either

DT is great, but for some reason ladies seem to struggle getting guys there unless they're established and have some regulars. Not sure why - they're the best hotels, but also the most expensive. Slippery Noodle is just a couple blocks south of DT. Originally Posted by MWDude
For DT parking sucks, just my thoughts. Some not all you need a key card to use the elevator. As said Castleton is where most ladies stay I think?
I usually check and respond to Indy boards but they been dead lately. I see I'm late on responding but I'm always willing to help next time
When I book, I get a 2.5 star level on the south-side near Southport road and 65. But, since I look like everyone's mom, I kind of blend in so I don't know about anyone else will do but the pricing is right and there is easy access.