See you Later NR

Most may already know, but the site Naughtyreviews.com has been replaced with a dating site called tempted. It is pretty sad this had to happen. Although I surely hope everybody comes to this site instead !!
Most may already know, but the site Naughtyreviews.com has been replaced with a dating site called tempted. It is pretty sad this had to happen. Although I surely hope everybody comes to this site instead !! Originally Posted by msjazmine
Yes, I once wrote a review at NR, at the request of a lady who saw me. I found the site difficult to use, and pretty irritating all the way around. I'm definitely not going to miss it.

Like you, I wish more people around this part of the country used ECCIE. A much more agreeable environment.
Yes, I once wrote a review at NR, at the request of a lady who saw me. I found the site difficult to use, and pretty irritating all the way around. I'm definitely not going to miss it.

Like you, I wish more people around this part of the country used ECCIE. A much more agreeable environment. Originally Posted by James1588
I'm not sad to see it go away either . I do hope everyone will migrate here at least... We need the Indiana board to start poopin lol