The Laredo Thread...

I don't know if this is kosher or not, but since a lot of folks are in a transitional phase, I figure this would be a good way for Laredo hobbyists and providers to find each other.

I know that even if the forums get split between Corpus and the RGV, Laredo threads will still be difficult to find due to the amount of traffic here.

So any hobbyists from Laredo, visit Laredo or providers who simply want to know who is local, please post up.

Thanks,

RGVPapi
Que Pasa rgvpapi,

I need to make it down your way soon and taste the candy in Laredo.

Elgato69
How's the SW action in Laredo
SW is the main source of action here...

if you need some intel, let me know.
Que Pasa rgvpapi,

I need to make it down your way soon and taste the candy in Laredo.

Elgato69 Originally Posted by Elgato69
it would probably work better if you brought some candy for us to share...LOL, although I have a UTR that would soothe your sweet tooth...
it would probably work better if you brought some candy for us to share...LOL, although I have a UTR that would soothe your sweet tooth... Originally Posted by rgvpapi
Hey...WTF?

Am I too gringo for her or what?..

LAP
Hey...WTF?

Am I too gringo for her or what?..

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

LOL...didnt know you wanted in, LAP...I'll hook you up with the info at your request...
Laredo? Is that place even on a map?
Elgato69 dont listen to rgvpapi,you bring candy expect to lose it down here,where not even on the map.
lickalotapus come on down,we'll all go down to xoticas and raise hell.It's got that Mediterranean vibe.
and no not the one your thinking of.
Laredo? Is that place even on a map?
Elgato69 dont listen to rgvpapi,you bring candy expect to lose it down here,where not even on the map.
lickalotapus come on down,we'll all go down to xoticas and raise hell.It's got that Mediterranean vibe.
and no not the one your thinking of. Originally Posted by Dick Diamond

Believe it or not, yes it is...LOL
Believe it or not, yes it is...LOL Originally Posted by rgvpapi
well the ladies can't seem to find us
well the ladies can't seem to find us Originally Posted by Dick Diamond
Sad but true.