Delete my account please

Please delete my account. Thank you
Please email Houston@eccie.net with your reason for wanting to disable.
Just wondering...why should a reason be given?..
A couple of reasons....

1.) helps decide the manner in which the account needs to be closed

B. The owners want us to.
I would think if they used the term "delete" that would me remove entirely..
That is not an option......the best you get is a disable and guesting of your account........it would take too much time (if the Owners were even inclined to) to go through and remove every post a retard has made on thie board......then, there is all of the times the retard was quoted by others to deal with.......you write it, you own it
So what you people are saying is there's no way to delete an eccie account entirely? I was wondering the same thing since I don't need this account anymore. How do you go about erasing the account entirely? I'm guessing this could become a privacy and even a legal matter if the website is unable to accommodate their users with this request?

What does guesting of the account do? Let's say I request a deletion on my account. Would all posts under my user name be switched to "guest" as a user name. I wouldn't mind if that was the case since my user name is well known by many people I know including a potential gf I recently began talking to again. Basically I might want to delete my eccie account soon because of paranoia! lol. And also I've sealed a deal with at least 2 providers I can call anytime. I don't really feel the need to shop on here any further. Not much available in my opinion anyways! At least not in Houston!
Guest status isnt issued to everyone, it's case by case basis in which we consider various factors. Disabled means the account is not active, however either way it goes no posting are deleted.
So what you people are saying is there's no way to delete an eccie account entirely? I was wondering the same thing since I don't need this account anymore. How do you go about erasing the account entirely?! Originally Posted by ssdankx
For the most part the answer is no. Lurkers are easily scrubbed away..... if you're a prominent poster and/or reviewer your posts and/or reviews stay. The best you get is your account guested. Which essentially changes your name to Guest-(random #) on all of your posts.

It's part of clicking that *I have read and agree to all terms...." checkbox when you register that almost nobody reads thoughoroly before doing So.

Like DH said earlier..... you post it, you own it.
That ok with me but I would still like to guest my account or possibly just have an option to change my user name and email address associated with the account. I don't mind keeping the account active but I want my user name and email changed. Especially since I plan on closing the email account linked to my eccie account. I have too many unused email accounts already. Plus I never thought all of this thru before I signed up. Main reason for wanting to change my user name is because family, friends, co-workers, etc....has knowledge of my user name since I've used it for over 10 years. I'm just trying to be cautious and changing my user name to something nobody knows I'm associated with will ease my worries of somebody ever finding out! Any suggestions?