Kylie Jenner in latex

Has anyone seen Kylie Jenners new photoshoot that was released today?? She is in nothing but black latex...I think it's hot and sexy!!! I would totally do it with black or red! Some of the poses and set ups are a little different, but I just love the all latex look. http://www.mtv.com/news/2616777/kyli...view-magazine/
I don't know why but i love tight latex or leather on a woman. I think tight yoga pants are sexy too.
I love it too and I'm bad about wearing yoga pants out like regular pants! Victoria Secret makes the best looking and fitted ones to me
yoga pants make me so horny it's unreal they make one's like look skin color like you're naked but not drives me wild.
yoga pants make me so horny it's unreal they make one's like look skin color like you're naked but not drives me wild. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Two things that always tell the truth...drunk people and yoga pants
Has anyone seen Kylie Jenners new photoshoot that was released today?? She is in nothing but black latex...I think it's hot and sexy!!! I would totally do it with black or red! Some of the poses and set ups are a little different, but I just love the all latex look. http://www.mtv.com/news/2616777/kyli...view-magazine/ Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I was going to check out her new photoshoot but then i realized i have a life. Those kardashian girls arent that great anyway. Even big butt kim is not that great. Face wise she is hot, but her legs arent proportionate to her butt. Total fail for her plastic surgeon. As far as yoga pants, yes! I LOVE yoga pants season.
Latex is fun but a pain to get in and out of
Latex is fun but a pain to get in and out of Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I want to fuck in it! I have heard of straight zip up suits that are latex and nothing is not covered in it expect a hole for their penis…I don't know if I would try the whole suit I'm claustrophobic…
I want to fuck in it! I have heard of straight zip up suits that are latex and nothing is not covered in it expect a hole for their penis…I don't know if I would try the whole suit I'm claustrophobic… Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You're getting into GIMP outfits now lol. You should try a latex hood with zippers on the mouth and eye holes. You can breath in it, just gets pretty hot
You're getting into GIMP outfits now lol. You should try a latex hood with zippers on the mouth and eye holes. You can breath in it, just gets pretty hot Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I have a recurring nightmare where I'm wearing one of those and all the zippers break. It's all fun and games until you're in a self-created latex prison.

Trinity from the Matrix is as far as I will take my latex adventures.
You're getting into GIMP outfits now lol. You should try a latex hood with zippers on the mouth and eye holes. You can breath in it, just gets pretty hot Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
lol na Im good on those, They look creepy as hell. Ill stick to the thongs and bras or latex yoga pants? haha
Since we are talking about young crazy celebs, have any of y'all seen Miley Cyrus lately??? Her performance wearing the strap on topless?? CRAZY mess!
Since we are talking about young crazy celebs, have any of y'all seen Miley Cyrus lately??? Her performance wearing the strap on topless?? CRAZY mess! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
My hotel blocked the search for "Miley Cyrus strap on"
lol its a mess they should….
That's a big ass dick o.O