Just A Grownup, Intellegent, Fun Kinda Thread For A Change..

If you had to have one type of sex for the rest of your life, what would you choose: oral, anal or regular?

So this is hard for me because I really love sucking Dick but I also really enjoy regular, dick in vagina, intercourse. So with Tht being said I would have to say I would rather give a man some amazing head for the rest of my life and receive a good fucking dick in my vagina for the rest of my life. I kno it said pick one but I'm doing Wat I want. Lol I honestly wouldn't go without doing those two things for the rest of my life. Hahaha Tht would be crazy

Now I'm eager to see Wat other ppl have to say. So pls everyone do tell..
We have to choose? Why are you making life so hard?

PS. I don't see back rubs in there as an option.
Since condoms are not my best friend, oral, followed by a back rub. If I had to choose. If not forced to choose (not the topic here, I know), I usually just let the session flow and see where it leads us.
I would have to say doggie all the way!!! So I can look at that sexy ass and watch you grab the bed sheets while I'm inside that kitty!! Awww....kitty!!! lol
This is like asking me to give up either eating or sleeping. I mean, obviously I'm going to keep eating, but after a few days I really will miss taking a nap.

So while the obvious choice is head, it's a trick question.

PS. I don't see back rubs in there as an option. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I agree with you Ginger, back rubs should be an option I enjoy all of them so it would be hard to choose, but a nice full body rubdown gets my adrenaline pumping

PS. I don't see back rubs in there as an option. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
IKR.. It's the damn internet it gave me this great, yet difficult, sex question I had to ask and see Wat ppl would say. As u can see I said screw u I'm gonna do Wat I want. So, pls feel free to do Wat u want girl. Fuck the system
Yes well back rubs are a given with Every intimate time together. IMO

Speaking of back message I got this awesome messager for my bday from a client and its AMAZING.. I'm totally open for back messages. IJS saying I'll totally rub u down

Since condoms are not my best friend, oral, followed by a back rub. If I had to choose. If not forced to choose (not the topic here, I know), I usually just let the session flow and see where it leads us. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Yes and u my friend are over due for some oral from me.. U haven't even experienced my head game since I have gotten so outstanding at it. IJS. Let me suck ur Dick sometime Plus I have a great messager to give an awesome back message after. I promise u will enjoy every minute of it.
I'll catch up with you again hun. It's not like we haven't tried.
I agree with you Ginger, back rubs should be an option I enjoy all of them so it would be hard to choose, but a nice full body rubdown gets my adrenaline pumping Originally Posted by Madison_XXX
It says in the really small fine print in there somewhere Tht back rubs are a required thing during any and all intimate sessions. Lol.. It's just the actual sexual activities Tht u choose from. But I agree it is hard and IMO impossible to choose just one. I couldn't do it myself. Lol
I'll catch up with you again hun. It's not like we haven't tried. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Yes we have and I will definitely try again. No one ever got anywhere by giving up. So Until we meet again
I would have to say doggie all the way!!! So I can look at that sexy ass and watch you grab the bed sheets while I'm inside that kitty!! Awww....kitty!!! lol Originally Posted by cluefinder
See now Thts something I could never give up.. U kno how to treat a kitty just right Thts for sure

This is like asking me to give up either eating or sleeping. I mean, obviously I'm going to keep eating, but after a few days I really will miss taking a nap.

So while the obvious choice is head, it's a trick question. Originally Posted by RJinLR
It really is and I had the hardest time with it myself. It's really an irrelevant question because there is no way I would or could ever choose.. Plus there are so many other things two ppl can do sexually during an intimate session.
They wanted us to fail on this test question. It's a fucking trick and nobody could have got Tht answer right. IJS

See now Thts something I could never give up.. U kno how to treat a kitty just right Thts for sure

It really is and I had the hardest time with it myself. It's really an irrelevant question because there is no way I would or could ever choose.. Plus there are so many other things two ppl can do sexually during an intimate session.
They wanted us to fail on this test question. It's a fucking trick and nobody could have got Tht answer right. IJS

Originally Posted by SerenityXX
IMWO there is nothing more intense than a long slow 2-3 hour blowjob. when done well, it.leads to an extended feeling of near orgasmic intensity. Everyone loves ducking but condoms kind of ruin it for me so the BBBJ wins out for me, if time permits proceeded by a backrub and ending with a foot massage.
Finger my pussy while I suck you off and I'll never need anything else!
Penetration is needed. Oral is fine but there's so many ways to fuck up a good DATY. I'd rather have a fat dick in me
Penetration is needed. Oral is fine but there's so many ways to fuck up a good DATY. I'd rather have a fat dick in me Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Fat dick, did someone mention fat dick?