Pictures Before A Date

Guys, do you want or require a provider to send a "this is what I look like right now" photo before you meet?

Ladies, would you be willing to do this if asked by a new client?
Ooh that sounds like a fun idea! You could tease him a little by showing a little sneak peek of the lingerie you'll be wearing!
Yep I do it with a lot of clients when they're on their way to see me...lol they never show up late that way...
Danielle you looked just like your pictures and as hot as your movies!!!
But a pic from a provider showing what waiting is a huge motivator
Danielle you looked just like your pictures and as hot as your movies!!! Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Thanks babe
Just a thought by you girls could just start Tumblr accounts and direct hobbiests there
Just a thought by you girls could just start Tumblr accounts and direct hobbiests there Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
I have a tumblr and twitter account...and Facebook and Instagram all under Danielle Reid
I'm new to this. I say that to clarify that my perspective may not be representative of the majority of your clients, but I would really enjoy this with the caveat that less is sometimes more. It is like a child at Christmas. I may know I'm getting the toy I want, but there's still so much joy, excitement, and anticipation in unwrapping it.

If I were to spitball my ideal situation for this, then it would go something like this. We are having a long date; it is not necessarily overnight, but it's not an hour tryst either. . We're gonna meet for dinner, maybe catch a band, go back to the room, and yada yada I shouldn't need to draw anyone here a map. So before this date, take pictures of the getting dressed process and send them in reverse. I'm wearing this, and show the final product. Then, I'm also wearing this, and show less like your upper body in lingerie. Then there's more, I'm also wearing this and show hour entire body in the lingerie under your outer clothes.

For me, that little taste would drive me up the wall all night. I would feel like you valued our time together enough to do something a little special for me (even if you do it for everybody), and every time I touched or looked at you I would think I can't wait to tear this wrapping paper off. Topless might enhance that feeling (and that's debatable), but for me more than topless would likely diminish the tease of it, for lack of a better word.

Seeing "it all" has a time and place I'm sure, but I come from a pre-internet time when we had anticipation instead of instant gratification.
I'm new to this. I say that to clarify that my perspective may not be representative of the majority of your clients, but I would really enjoy this with the caveat that less is sometimes more. It is like a child at Christmas. I may know I'm getting the toy I want, but there's still so much joy, excitement, and anticipation in unwrapping it.

If I were to spitball my ideal situation for this, then it would go something like this. We are having a long date; it is not necessarily overnight, but it's not an hour tryst either. . We're gonna meet for dinner, maybe catch a band, go back to the room, and yada yada I shouldn't need to draw anyone here a map. So before this date, take pictures of the getting dressed process and send them in reverse. I'm wearing this, and show the final product. Then, I'm also wearing this, and show less like your upper body in lingerie. Then there's more, I'm also wearing this and show hour entire body in the lingerie under your outer clothes.

For me, that little taste would drive me up the wall all night. I would feel like you valued our time together enough to do something a little special for me (even if you do it for everybody), and every time I touched or looked at you I would think I can't wait to tear this wrapping paper off. Topless might enhance that feeling (and that's debatable), but for me more than topless would likely diminish the tease of it, for lack of a better word.

Seeing "it all" has a time and place I'm sure, but I come from a pre-internet time when we had anticipation instead of instant gratification. Originally Posted by hamptonj

Uh thank you!! Being demure is sexy IMO. Why show it all? Make his mind wonder.. Let him imagine it.
Yep I do it with a lot of clients when they're on their way to see me...lol they never show up late that way... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
LOL sort of "Hurry up and come get me" teasing
I usually send fresh dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death.
Uh thank you!! Being demure is sexy IMO. Why show it all? Make his mind wonder.. Let him imagine it. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
That's my thought. Maxim is way more successful than Playboy; that's why Playboy is making the change to a non-nude publication. A lot of that is due to the ratings and available customer base (16 year olds can currently buy maxim but not playboy), but it's also because people can reach into their pocket, pull out a smartphone, and see naked women on the internet doing absolutely anything imaginable any time that they want.

Best I can tell by looking at the showcase photos, all the women posting in this thread are very physically attractive. I don't mean to take away from that, but I can google 5 million pictures of naked physically attractive women doing things that you may not even be able to legally do. What you can do is tease me a little and make me feel special by taking a picture that I can assume is specific to me and the time we are about to spend together.

Personally, I like muscle cars, panhead harleys, and pin-up girls. I'd rather see Bettie Page or Dita Von Teese's cleavage than Hannah Montana spread eagle.
I feel better about my 1.4 inches now. Thanks for the ego boost
I usually send fresh dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
You never sent me one