Little Rock, Hot springs, Pine Bluff?

Ill be in NWA in a couple days and not sure where to go from there. Ive been to little rock before and thats where I mssgd from in that area I think but Im not sure what surrounding city's there are, or how convenient/safe to visit. Any intell is appreciated
There's plenty of places in Little Rock you can stay and anyone from the surrounding suburbs can get to you easily.

Hot Springs is a little further out. Whether you'd wanna go there I'd leave up to how much interest you get from the guys there.

Also, please make LR a regular tour stop!
I concur with RJinLR. Little Rock is a safe bet and hell yes please make it a stop on your tour!!
I am not flush enough right now that I can see everyone I want. I'm gonna go cry...JA is a goddess. Shit...
LR please. I need a redo with you!!!! Looking great as always JA!!
Pine Bluff smells like feet and ass. God forbid the wind is blowing. Little Rock is probably the best place to visit out of the 3 choices
Would love to have some fun wirh you in Hot Springs!
Memphis is only two hours from Little Rock. I wish I was in town right now I would keep you busy but I won't be back until January.
Please come to Little Rock!
little rock is great place to stay. west little rock or downtown. but west would probably be best.. maybe the super eight in north little rock is good.. great location.. la quinta great location and out doors extended stay as well outdoors.. be safe and have fun...