Word choices in ads

So I always get a laugh when providers say "waste" when they mean "waist" - slim waste is only marketable to certain fetishists, honey....
But today, I saw one to add to the laugh list- a BP ad stating that she's "college vaca, going wild!", which is immediately funny to Spanish speakers, because she's calling herself a cow.
I know it's an attempt at abbreviating vacation, but that's the wrong way.
Well, no one said you had to have a brain to suck a dick lol

I have a full keyboard on iPhone and laptop. I spell every word out fully and as correct as possible. Maybe I'm just OCD like that. It irritates me when people misspell simple words. I always look down at my keyboard to see if that mistake is acceptable or not.

Your & you're, there they're & their...those mistakes irritate me the most. Don't blame Siri, she's only as smart as YOU.
Your rite, that their doesn't cut the mustard. But once I've payed the girl, for all intensive purposes I'm ready irregardless of the grammar, it has know affect on me.

Bonus points for the first to count all the mistakes....
Lmao...I can see smoke boiling ears all over the horizon...
Your rite, that their doesn't cut the mustard. But once I've payed the girl, for all intensive purposes I'm ready irregardless of the grammar, it has know affect on me.

Bonus points for the first to count all the mistakes.... Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I seen that post and your mean and I could care less what you say!

Bonus points for the first to count all the mistakes.... Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I remember that Family Guy episode when Stewie killed Louis and became President of the world and threatened to send anyone that used the word "irregardless" to a death camp lol.

But I'll count your mistakes, give me a moment!

Challenge Excepted!
Danielle will definately find all your mistakes! You should of just let it go, now it's the principal of the matter and even though she's supposably going through your post right now from her prospective, we'll see if she reads good.
You’re right, that doesn't cut the mustard. However once I've paid the girl, for all intents and purposes, I'm ready regardless of the grammar; it has no effect on me.

I could be wrong but at least I know the difference between effect, affect, except and accept
LOL Danielle, I know that Family Guy, he also threaten the use of "all of a sudden" and "a whole nuther".

And sorry to both of you, but there is one more error...
I must correct myself, my 9th error was "cut the mustard" which I was taught was a mistake for "cut the muster" (a military term). But when I looked for a link to post it discovered that entomology has been discredited by many, and many think cut the mustard is correct. So both of yall were correct. I won't discuss cut the mustard, as that is a whole nuther topic, and all of a sudden I'm bored. ;-)
Danielle will definitely find all your mistakes! You should have just let it go, now it's the principle of the matter and even though she's supposedly going through your post right now from her perspective, we'll see if she reads well. Originally Posted by RJinLR
There. Fixed that for you. I hope you were being facetious.

I am an extreme spelling & grammar Nazi... I cringe over Eccie posts on a regular basis... But most of the time, I don't offer corrections since I think that would make me appear condescending.

I do giggle privately a lot. And I share the serious post violations with Danielle via text. We laugh together.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't know the difference between "sale" & "sell."

Or the definition of "stallion." Lol
All those errors and you only corrected "good"? :-)
pobody's nerfect
I mever nake mistakes

An old sign I once saw hanging on the wall of a beauty shop.
All those errors and you only corrected "good"? :-) Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I was driving! And the damn light turned green before I could finish!

Don't make me punish you with my cat of nine tails, HogMan. Lol

pobody's nerfect... Originally Posted by Mikali72
I overuse ellipses... It's my weakness...