someone is using my pics and name in Fayetteville

Guys be careful I am not in Fayetteville
Get a link?
where is the link? i can shut their phone down.... being a nerd has its advantages
just sent 50 thousand messages at the same time. that should do the trick unless it is a good smart phone but i doubt it if she cant even use her own photos
where is the link? i can shut their phone down.... being a nerd has its advantages Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi
This frightens me

I reported her post a few times, trisha
trisha dior 1,

While it is appreciated that you have taken the time to inform the Hobbying Community of this issue.

Staff has been admonished by the owners that "Stolen Photos" do not meet the criteria which constitutes an "Alert".

This information is indeed noteworthy and important and as such, it has been moved to the Co-Ed Discussions Forum IAW Eccie Policy.

Biomed1
where is the link? i can shut their phone down.... being a nerd has its advantages Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi
Not only do you have great looks but you're also a nerd?! Just bumped up to a whole new level of admiration from me
How many times do you have to report something on BP before it's removed?
Thanks you guys I've reported it several time even emailed bp
And it's still up
Hate that BS for you.
drat
just sent 50 thousand messages at the same time. that should do the trick unless it is a good smart phone but i doubt it if she cant even use her own photos Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi
Okay so....

1. Your not a hacker, do not pretend that downloading a program makes you one, it only makes you DUMB as most likely infested your computer with viruses/ trojans / spyware and other fun stuff.

2. What you just admitted to doing violates at least 5 FCC federal laws (all felonies)

Merry Christmas!
We all admit to breaking the law daily here with every ad and review lol
http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...o-nice/7121453 Originally Posted by trisha dior 1
She's hot!