Sex without condoms

Someone posted how I had sex with them without a condom on. Just to inform everyone, that's not true. You WILL wear a condom.

And I'm pretty sure I know who posted that on TheDirty. Ladies on these websites should really stop trying to bash me. I'm busier than ever and you're jealous.
  • Sandy
  • 12-11-2015, 07:47 PM
I have never heard of thedirty.
And it looks like you are not the only one from eccie on there either
I have never heard of thedirty.
And it looks like you are not the only one from eccie on there either Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
The site was new to me too; I had to google it, and I recognized a couple people from here as well. It's a shame. I'm just a new guy, but this "hobby" seems to have enough inherent risks without people from here putting other people on blast.
meh the site is old drama sauce i would never promote it. I get being mad if my name was there provider or hobbyist alike but don't draw attention to it. If you due you feed into it just my 2 cents.
I posted because I don't want clients thinking bare back is an option, IT IS NOT
Some exaggeration is good, all out lies more damage then good. Do you think it might be someone that wasn't happy?
I believe 95% of hobbyist do not depend on those type of sites for information pertaining provider. They would come here or other hobby related sites.

It sucks this happened to you, hopefully it doesn't tarnish your reputation !!
have you thought that maybe its not another provider?..
I once had a cousin that put my biz out on Facebook. little did she realize that i cared not.. My family knows what i do cause if something ever happened to me they know what to do.. but anyhow she ranted about how i was a whore and fucked for money. the only thing i hated was that a bunch of inboxes about bull. But none the less i figure that sometimes one may think its the obvious when in fact it may be other factors.. Just food for thought
One of the first things I learned about researching in the hobby is to make sure the info is from a reliable source. As was pointed out earlier, established/moderated sites like eccie are fantastic as well as messages from other hobbyists who have established themselves as trustworthy sources for info.

I'd wager most serious hobbyists would not let a site like that influence their decision to see someone or shape their opinion of a providerbased on that info.