Age of hobbiest

I am 55. Am assuming that I am quickly becoming the old guy on the block. Ladies y'all care to share age ranges of guys you see and guys care to share your ages.
28 here. I think the more interesting question is which age group is the largest among us.
70 and then some.
I'm 32...I always ask this question as I'm curious. Universal answer so far is that their average client is in their 40s. So at 55 I think there's just as many guys your age as there are my age.
I like see nevercanhavetoomuch on here. Feeling chipper again and hopeful. Lol
The average age of my clients is the early to late 50's range... But I've seen guys as young as early 20's, and as old as 70's.

I think older hobbyists are more common because with maturity comes the financial capability to hobby more frequently... Not always, but typically.
Started here when I was 59, now approaching 62.
43 years old here.
Im with rigged
10x dick length
I don't know the age of most of my clients. I don't usually ask, they just volunteer the info. "older" would be a better description. Then again, most clients that are willing to spend money on me are over the age of 25 anyway...
10x dick length Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Well, that was random. LOL
I've been told by some ladies that age is only a number. In my case, it is a high number. At one time, I declared that I wouldn't see a provider younger than my children. Then I changed it to younger than my grandchildren. But some of the new girls are very tempting, if they will see an old fart.
I've been told by some ladies that age is only a number. In my case, it is a high number. At one time, I declared that I wouldn't see a provider younger than my children. Then I changed it to younger than my grandchildren. But some of the new girls are very tempting, if they will see an old fart. Originally Posted by Lonesome
You're only as young as you feel, and I can make you fel younger

Felt like 68 when I started.

The hobby has helped me get back to feeling younger for sure