Is this Guy Serious LOL

Hi everyone , I first of all wanted to introduce myself to anyone on here that did not know me . My name is Lauren and I established The Pink Doll House. I Strive for class and professionalism with anything I do , especially when it comes to business. I don"t attend or participate much on here , but I feel that I need to conserve myself after this review that I recently have that has accusations towards me . In any relationship , whether its business or personal there is always two sides. This hobbyist desecrated my business as well as my image making me look like I was the devil. First of all I love the way he throws around the word threat. THREAT (definition) a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment . This never accrued. Anyone who knows me , knows I would do that. The lady that was going to see him that evening, however did cancel at the last moment. I talked with him on the phone and he was not happy about her canceling. I felt like the waitress who brought out the steak well done and I got punished for the cooks job. Situations happen and sometimes things come up . He was offered Nova and he wined and complained that he had been let down . I really wanted to ask him if he would like cheese with that wine ? He settled for Nova , I told him he was under no obligation to let her stay. He opt to let her stay . I also gave him a discount. Nova was a complete trooper. She did everything to please him. He was still not happy. At this point I really wanted to put him in the corner and give him a time out and take his red sippy cup away . I was raised that you should never repeat things that are not true and take sides on something that you have no idea about the situation. Thank you to everyone who stood up for me and said , they had never had a problem with me and shame on the hobbyist that had negative comments siding with the gentlemen that has never used my service. I would like to also point out that this client has posted 95 times . I decided to read them. This guy needs a hobby besides this one. He knows nothing about this business. After getting through half of his posts I realized you could give this guy a million dollars and he would bitch about the disbursement of the bills. I also want to let providers know he is one of those clients , that want to text the whole day before the appointment . Im sure you ladies know some of those. Don't get me wrong I don't mind text , but his text were way to many and his demands are a bit much. Everyone saw what happened to me if something comes up and you can not make it . I would advise all providers unless you know for sure you can make it an your not 5 min late , this would not be a client for you. Plus all his demands , texts and he's cheap.
my reccomendation NO NO NO for tbsih
Kinda rambling,
Watchout ,Thank you for your opinion. Im sure you are a very nice guy and would love to hear from you. As I explained Im never on here and waited for several days before saying anything after the stress I have went through with this gentlemen that was ongoing. Hope you had a wonderful week!
Watchout, she is understandably upset.

According to what I've seen, this gentleman has trashed her on this board after she bent over backwards to make him happy. I do not know all the specifics pertaining to the appointment, because I wasn't there... He said, she said at this point, really.

However, I do know that Lauren has always done everything she possibly could to make & keep her clients happy. Her reputation of excellence in the NWA hobby precedes her, and has for many years.

Sometimes, situations arise that are beyond your control. The lady he wanted wasn't available, so Lauren did the best she could in the situation. She told me that she even gave him a $75 discount on top of her already low $225 rate to pacify him. I think some people are just impossible to please.
Thank you Ginger Doll For pointing out the specifics. I am upset about this . Its one thing to write a review of his side. Which he is entitled to. But he needed to stop there . He then procedded on writing on here after the review and texting me.
Sounds like the ass would send his food back after eat ate half of it and ask for a discount cause it didn't look like the picture in the menu.
In fairness to the ladies posting in this thread, I edited my post. It was pretty quickly edited after I wrote it but when I reposted, they had already responded to the original post.
  • tbsih
  • 12-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Well I hope this makes things better. I am not going to get into a "he said she said" that no one can win since only myself and the agency know what happened. I just want to point out a few things.
1. My review was more neutral than negative and I even gave a yes recommendation.
2. I never trashed anyone or called names or attacked anyone personally.
3. I was honest and gave a fair review.

Not sure why I am being attacked and what my other 95 posts have to do with anything. I have over 50 okays on P411, including one from Ginger Doll who I have seen multiple times and had a great session. I know enough about this business to understand that I have never been treated this way by a lady or an agency for writing a review, especially with a yes recommendation. I will just let the statements made by the Pink Doll House represent for themselves. I still don't see how my posts on my review did anything to trash the agencies reputation. If someone reacts like this over a neutral review... ask yourself what you can expect if you dare write a review that they don't agree with. Sorry to have bothered people with my opinions.
Next time your in town tbsih let me give you a dictionary as a gift from me to you. Your lack of understanding of the simpleest of words like threat , neutral , and attacked , makes me think you could get a great deal of use from a dictionary.
Again, i appreciate you taking the time to write your review.
Thanks Worldtravler for making me smile !xo
Iridemhard , thank you for your thoughts. I have no problem with people writing a review whether its a good one or a negative one. It lets other clients aware of there experience. They just need to tell the truth is the problem I have.
I have been running this business for 13 years , I have never threatened any one. I am sorry this person was unhappy , I did my best to make him happy .
Well, what a difficult situation this has turned out to be.

I think that this entire situation was a misunderstanding of sorts, understandable disappointment, a bit of overreaction by both parties, and a general failure to understand the perspective of the other person.

Like I said, I've known Lauren for a long, long time and she is a great person who runs a very reputable business. But after a long conversation with Tbsih this afternoon, I'm also confident that no harm was meant by his review. I do know him, and he's a good guy and a respectful hobbyist. I would definitely see him again.

He was understandably disappointed by someone other than who he wanted showing up for the appointment. And I believe Lauren did her best to compensate for that via a discount. Things have simply gotten out of hand, and tempers are flaring… I honestly think that it would be in everyone's best interest just to let it go.
Well said ginger.