Indecisive and Impulsive pt 2.

Because I also posted almost the exact same thread in KC. Stating they're not my best qualities but it is what it is. So Im leaving tomorrow and either going from Little Rock to NWA to KC or the other way around and i need input. Sooner or later? And go. Please.
Probably not gonna be any help personally this week...but please LR make this worth her time.

Really don't wanna have to drive my ass to Oklahoma when I get hobby time but imma have to...unless you can get JA to come here regularly.

OK I've begged enough, fellas. I'm gonna go retain some of my dignity.
I'm with you man. I cannot wait to spend some time with her! Jayded, without a doubt if our schedules can match, I will be there! LR loves you
I've sent you a couple of pm's that haven't ever gotten read, asking you to come to Little Rock. lol. I'm in the Rock and would love to see you before you go, for sure! PM ME AND LETS DO THIS!
Lr is my vote. Come on girl!
Since you plan on coming to LR, show them the taint. They may not let you leave ...
I have been wanting to see her from the first time I saw a review on her. I haven't been able to actually find out where she is going to be when but I am going to keep trying. I won't be back in LTR until January but I hope she visit LTR and has a successful visit maybe she will return when I am in town.