THE ONE DEBATE QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE ASKED...

but won't.................

Is Islam our enemy ?
If Obama won't even admit that fundamentalist Islam is our enemy, he certainly won't admit that Islam is.
Videos are our enemy. And ATMs. And Amish raw milk producers.
Romney would deny it, too. Surely he isn't THAT crazy.
Romney is a solid American and wouldn't back away from labeling extreme Islam as oue enemy, Obama on the otherhand....
Both candidates should be hooked up to a lie detector machine with a loud horn attached..
I would say a better question is... What evidence do you have that the American system of education SUCKS!
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 10:53 PM
but won't.................

Is Islam our enemy ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Romney's Grandparents fled this country because Mormons were the Christians' enemy back then.

I would have liked to see how Mormon Mitt Romney answered that question.
  • Laz
  • 10-22-2012, 11:07 PM
I would say a better question is... What evidence do you have that the American system of education SUCKS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obama was elected!
Or, more to the point, that morons are allowed to vote in this country.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 11:08 PM
Obama was elected! Originally Posted by Laz
You forget , the other choice was McCain!

He'd had us in a war with Russia over Georgia.
It's shocking, after watching these two clowns debate three times, that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are "unelectable". They have more honesty and integrity, and a much better plan for the country than either of those.

We must rid ourselves of DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODicans!
You're a fucking loony...
  • Laz
  • 10-22-2012, 11:17 PM
It's shocking, after watching these two clowns debate three times, that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are "unelectable". They have more honesty and integrity, and a much better plan for the country than either of those.

We must rid ourselves of DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODicans! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree but that will not happen as long as you do not have to get over 50% of the vote to win the election. Change that and a third party has a chance.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 11:18 PM
You're a fucking loony... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That he is but I kinda of agree with him on this point!