Eccie members that may or may not have served in the military

• WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM
What kind of model car do you drive.

I drive a Dodge , before that drove the GMC. Will never buy another car made overseas.

I started buying Amercian again after reading Friedmans book, "The World is Flat".

Being educated is the way we come out on top in this new competive world, not by joining the military and fighting wars for companies that want to aquire resources that way. Or by working for companies in the business of war who promote war mongering.
Another stupid post from our resident phony. I drive a Buick, but if you want an American made car, buy a Toyota. A cars.com study shows Toyota to be the most American made car is a Toyota Camry.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...car-is-toyota/
Chrysler, Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Chrysler in that order.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 08:42 AM
So you are ok with foreign companies taking the profit overseas?

Do I want out own companies to have more parts from this country?

You betcha but more importantly, I want a strong AMERICAN car manufacturing.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Chrysler, Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Chrysler in that order. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sir are a true AMERICAN.

Buick is good COG!
....probably a monkey shit brown buick.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 10:13 AM
....probably a monkey shit brown buick. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Don't take that shit COG.

If you own an American car, I'll overlook your gay posting style.
Ford truck GTO car...
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 10:47 AM
I'd like to get a Ford Shelby or the new Dodge Viper for a muscle car to play with but I can not see my old ass getting in and out of those low riders!

I guess I'm getting to old for that shit.

Love my Dodge Truck though, almost bought the Ford but made a better deal on the Dodge.
wont buy a gm product
Dodge, Mitsubishi, Infinity, Buick. In that order. I'm sort of an American sandwich.

And BTW, the Buick has run the last 3 years without so much as a sputter. Regular maintenance, and she is golden. I've logged 130k miles since Feb 09. Awesome SUV.
You betcha but more importantly, I want a strong AMERICAN car manufacturing. Originally Posted by WDF

BS.....if this were true you wouldn't vote Odumbo....the cost structure at GM guarantees they will be back in bankruptcy......

My last 7 cars are/were Audis.....
So you are ok with foreign companies taking the profit overseas?

Do I want out own companies to have more parts from this country?

You betcha but more importantly, I want a strong AMERICAN car manufacturing. Originally Posted by WTF
Correct. The build location and parts suppliers are only one part of the puzzle, you always have to follow the money.

Another stupid post from our resident phony. I drive a Buick, but if you want an American made car, buy a Toyota. A cars.com study shows Toyota to be the most American made car is a Toyota Camry.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...car-is-toyota/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That American Toyota (and Lexus) money always ends up back in Japan. Same with Honda and Nissan.
BS.....if this were true you wouldn't vote Odumbo....the cost structure at GM guarantees they will be back in bankruptcy......

My last 7 cars are/were Audis..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
And some of your money ends up back in Germany, at Volkswagen.
A stupid question but lets play shall we? An American car??? Can you define that?
A car built by an American company? A car built with parts made by American manufacturers? A car made by an American company owned all or in part by a foreign car company?

If it means anything to you (and you mean nothing to me): Ford Galaxy 500, Chevy Chevette, Datsun B210, Pontiac Phoenix, Oldsmobile Calais, Pontiac 6000, Ford Taurus, Ford Taurus, Ford Taurus, Cadillac Deville, Suzuki SUX, Chrysler Town and Country. What this has to do with military service is beyond me. Why don't you ask the same of union members?