White House Watched (Real-Time Video Of Developments From A Drone) Benghazi Attacked And Didn't Respond

Just one hour after the seven-hour-long terrorist attacks upon the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began, our commander-in-chief, vice president, secretary of defense and their national security team gathered together in the Oval Office listening to phone calls from American defenders desperately under siege and watching real-time video of developments from a drone circling over the site. Yet they sent no military aid that might have intervened in time to save lives.

Why?

---

US ‘Is Running A Two-Party, Fascist Regime’
Help was less than an hour away, but Obama slept.
Don't want to comment on my own thread but this reminds me of the story of Hitler (nothing to do with Nazis idiots but fear). The allies were storming the beaches of Normandy and Rommel needed to have the reserve armor released. ONLY Hitler could give the order and he was asleep (with the aid of sleeping pills) and left orders that NO ONE was to disturb him. No one did and we got ourselves a beachhead.

I think Obama was stoned. He wrote that he used drugs in high school and college but never wrote about when he quit or why. I don't think he ever did. Why else would we never get to see his medical records. It would also explain his debate performance.

Obama toked while people were dying.

(this ought to cause some shit)
Obama should resign over this. Our ambassador and three other Americans were killed, and he goes to bed. There was help nearby, and he didn't even pay attention. Instead, he lied for two weeks to cover up his own incompetence.

Obama lies, people die. It's a disgrace. He has dishonored his office, and our country.
Obama should resign over this. Our ambassador and three other Americans were killed, and he goes to bed. There was help nearby, and he didn't even pay attention. Instead, he lied for two weeks to cover up his own incompetence.

Obama lies, people die. It's a disgrace. He has dishonored his office, and our country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You should make that your signature, it will save you typing it over and over.

According to the OP, the president was watching the video, not asleep.

I'd really like to hear the other side of this story unlike the haters.
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2012, 02:13 PM

Obama lies, people die. It's a disgrace. He has dishonored his office, and our country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

like Reagan resigned ?

Was this thread about Reagan? Another stupid response from CBJ7, as far removed from reality as possible.
I am waiting for the movie to come out...
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Was this thread about Reagan? Another stupid response from CBJ7, as far removed from reality as possible. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

no

its a fair question ... nobody called for Reagans resignation after Iran killed 220 marines in our embassy in Lebanon ... not even after he ignored an ACT OF WAR and hauled ass ..

why should anyone call for Obies papers on the heels of this attack on an embassy?

if Runnin Ronnie had taken action then, and blew Iran off the map maybe we wouldnt be talking about Iran and necular weapons in the same sentence ...
So, because Reagan wasn't asked to resign over a military fuck up, we need to allow Obama a tragedy, just to make it even, is that correct? Do you have any idea how stupid that is?

I think there was plenty of outrage over Reagan's actions. But he didn't run off and raise funds for his campaign and lie about it for two weeks.

Like I said, you Obamatons will defend ANYTHING!
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2012, 02:56 PM
So, because Reagan wasn't asked to resign over a military fuck up, we need to allow Obama a tragedy, just to make it even, is that correct? Do you have any idea how stupid that is?

I think there was plenty of outrage over Reagan's actions. But he didn't run off and raise funds for his campaign and lie about it for two weeks.

Like I said, you Obamatons will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

other than you who in the hell is asking for a resignation?
Who else needs to?
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Who else needs to? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

other than you who in the hell is asking for a resignation? Originally Posted by CJ7
The Obama haters will spend his entire second term looking for excuses to impeach him. They will start with this.

Of course, it won't work, but they will try.
Not the Obama haters. It will those of us who love this country and demand that the President obey the law and not lie to us.