HOW ARE THINGS IN IOWA.....

Oooppps...the Des Moines Register is a Democrat rag............

• CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Obama should be widening his lead in Iowa; but it appears the trend is against him...Rasmussen has it tied and RCP clearly shows Obama's advantage dwindling to within the margin of error.....

What happened to the Obama bounce?
What happened to the Obama lead (afterall you declared he won 2 of 3 debates)?

AND what happened to the Obama advantage with Women ?
That has faded away as well............tick, tick, tick.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-poll-romney...-election.html
...No way Obama gets 294+ electorate votes.....

http://electoral-vote.com/ Originally Posted by CJ7
You got it backwards. Why isn't Mitwitt waaay ahead and pulling away from Obama in Iowa?
Your right; the poll totals don't reflect what is actually happening; they actually don't reflect what the details of the polling data are telling us: Obama is trending down in most states - even his "lock" states.....Romney is trending up....Romney is leading in Independent votes, he has wiped away Obama's gender advantage, and the enthusiasm gap is with Romney.......
Your right; the poll totals don't reflect what is actually happening; . Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Except when they show Romney ahead right?

• CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 09:07 AM
if willard bush loses ohio he virtually HAS to win the rest of the swing states ..

the end
You got it backwards. Why isn't Mitwitt waaay ahead and pulling away from Obama in Iowa? Originally Posted by markroxny

Actually my sweet sweet nipples if you look at how much he's gained and the momentum he has, he's kicking obamas ass out of the park... Or white house, as it were.

If Romney continues this trend he will have not only gained ground from being 20 or so behind, to out in front.

It's ok to lose nipples. You can't win them all... Or at all, in this case.
PS. The polls are crap. I really believe it won't even be close.
Actually my sweet sweet nipples if you look at how much he's gained and the momentum he has, he's kicking obamas ass out of the park... Or white house, as it were.

If Romney continues this trend he will have not only gained ground from being 20 or so behind, to out in front.

It's ok to lose nipples. You can't win them all... Or at all, in this case. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
OH Stinkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

you are forgetting something...

O
H
I
O

What were you trying to prove with the front page? Just because a media outlet "leans" one way or the other doesn't mean they shirk their reponsibility to their readers, does it?

Oooops!

I forgot.

Never mind!

LMAO @ DIPSHITS IN THE BUBBLE!

PS -- polls are crap when you don't like them. More bullshit from the bubble. Kayla, I think you're come forward with the thickest bubble so far. Ain't nothing getting in there. This isn't about polls. It's about God knows what. Iowa (where Obama leads in a conglomerate of polls), looking pissed while Mitt drooling for the camera? Do you think that the headlines should read more like a RWW blog? A tea party banner? WHAT?
Your right; the poll totals don't reflect what is actually happening; they actually don't reflect what the details of the polling data are telling us: Obama is trending down in most states - even his "lock" states.....Romney is trending up....Romney is leading in Independent votes, he has wiped away Obama's gender advantage, and the enthusiasm gap is with Romney....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Prove it.
How are things in Iowa?....cold...