question for you ladies

Any of you ladies feel free to give me your thoughts on this please. Why is it that when a requests is made for nothing but "footplay" there are so many that won't even respond? In the "big picture" here of some of the things that get asked, I'd expect this is small apples compared too some of the requests. I know I have a biased opinion on this as I am very much into female feet, and am asking for, I guess, some feedback?? One other question on this, it seems that most providers post pictures of just about every body part they have, for everyone too see what they have in store if chosen. Why is the percentage so low on one's that provide pictures showing their feet? Not shoes, but feet. Any feedback from you ladies is appreciated.
i personally DESPISE my feet being touched! or even uncovered! (it would be a RARE day to catch me without socks or stockings on! lol) ... But i'm just super weird about feet...I too would imagine most wouldn't have an issue with this...but ..idk lol sorry luv
Thanks Brittany for the reply and feedback. I respect your opinion, and have met persons just like you who have the exact opposite opinion about feet that I have. As they say, too each their own. Easy too see that a request to you for foot activity would go unanswered if posed to you. And that's a shame, because your pictures show a very attractive woman, and probably possess some fine specimins for feet, but I guess the world will never know..... and the search continues......
  • FK
  • 01-30-2013, 02:43 PM
My feet are extremely ticklish and this would be the most uncomfortable session I could possibly think of. Plus, the foot only hobbyist has always tried to bargain for about one third of my donation because he thinks it would be easy for me to just sit there and let him play with my feet or......he's using this as a ploy to get an extremely discounted session. Neither scenario is favorable to me.
Fallon, thanks for your reply. Sorry too hear that you've had negative experiences regarding those interested in your feet. Guess maybe that's why you have the opinion you do?? Again, I can respect that, too each their own. I'm just hoping too hear from some who maybe haven't given it much thought, that may consider it?? Or are at least open-minded about trying or experminting with that type of activity.
I would be open to it, if, as Fallon said, they don't ask for a lower rate. Its all about the time spent, its up to the gentleman as to how he wants to spend that time.
My last statement was a generalization toward THIS particular subject, not the hobby as a whole.
Never done just a whole session of Foot Worship, butt for sure have made it part of many session....Having my feet massaged, toes sucked and even painted can be a pampering experience for one.....Then in turn my lil toes get to wrap around your hard Cock.....I do have a pics of this up on web page....to bad I cant post it here.....slurp!!
Nicolet and Ms Athena, thank you for your responses and input. Much appreciated insight from the "other side". I totally agree, it about respect being given both directions, and a mutual understanding being reached. Now if some of the DFW area women will jump on board?? Athena, if you make it up north, let me know, may need too experience what you have too offer!!
Thanks Brittany for the reply and feedback. I respect your opinion, and have met persons just like you who have the exact opposite opinion about feet that I have. As they say, too each their own. Easy too see that a request to you for foot activity would go unanswered if posed to you. And that's a shame, because your pictures show a very attractive woman, and probably possess some fine specimins for feet, but I guess the world will never know..... and the search continues...... Originally Posted by oktickler

well I wouldn't just NOT respond or reply...I would let you know I wasn't into what you were seeking and if I knew any ladies that were, I would steer you in their direction.

OR if you were text me or call me asking my shoe size (being you're first and initial question, I would simply say "Not Available" lol

(but for the record it's 9.5 - 10 )

9.5 - 10?? Right up my alley... if you were in too such things!! Thanks for your thoughts.
  • fawn
  • 01-30-2013, 05:43 PM
oktickler, I will have to say I never thought I would ever do just a foot session due to me being so damn ticklish. But I got a call requesting this very thing and I explained to the gentleman that I would give it a try and told him that I may kick him or bust out laughing and he was ok with that... Needless to say we set the appointment up for my full 1hr rate he never tried to haggle in the price, he was just happy to find someone that would see him, this was very intriguing to me because I stayed totally clothed and with my white socks and tennis shoes on per his request because he wanted to unwrap his toys! I have to say ladies, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would... So give oktickler achance, I did and he is one of the sweetest men I have meet in the hobby.. Good luck oktickler!
Ms Athena is just perfect for you babe she knows just what you are looking for....
oktickler, Cumming your way first of March sugar......slurp slurp
Wow, thank you Fawn! I did enjoy our encounters for sure. And kind words as well. You will be one of my favorites. Funny, as I told you when we first spoke, I called because you had pictures that showed your feet, and I did like what I saw. And Ms Athena, I will be watching for you in early March.
Wow, thank you Fawn! I did enjoy our encounters for sure. And kind words as well. You will be one of my favorites. Funny, as I told you when we first spoke, I called because you had pictures that showed your feet, and I did like what I saw. And Ms Athena, I will be watching for you in early March. Originally Posted by oktickler
otickler, you are right Fawn has beautiful feet and wears very sexy shoes along with being a very sweet lady. She told me that she might kick my teeth out also, but if she will have me back I think I am going to have to take a chance. My Dentist is close and I have already meet my deductible.

I have also seen Ms.Athena and she also has great feet and will tell you to get down there and worship them, another great lady you can't go wrong with either, Have Fun!
  • MLisa
  • 01-30-2013, 08:07 PM
I've had the pleasure a few times of discussions w/foot enthusiasists outside of this version of reality. Despite being extremely ticklish (pedicurists beware lol) I enjoy worship of all kinds especially when they start at the feet.
When I took a human sexuality course several years ago, I was amazed at the reactions to some in the crowd when the discussion turned to phelias (spelling please forgive) fetishes of all sorts. I was like, what the hey, one person's tickle is another's scratch, to each there own.
Unfortunately I am not happy w/my feet or my toes that is due to some issues but I still enjoy seeing others and having mine massaged and teased and tantalized.
So keep looking and asking OKtickler, there are those of us out here, you just have to keep looking, unfortunately I no longer have any of my foot pics up.