I love Pegging my Subs

• Akira
  • 08-03-2014, 01:45 PM
I found a new love in being a sexual dom with older men who want to be taken advantage of sexually.... It gives me energy to be the "man" in the session with an older gentleman in drag as my little whore
Too bad for me you're in Seattle!
Shame I didn't know about you last year when I was spending a lot of time in Seattle...
Educate me-pegging? Is it what it sounds like where the gal fucks the dude up the ass with a strap on, or......something else?
It's exactly what it sounds like.You are right on the money, soulmate62.
It's exactly what it sounds like.You are right on the money, soulmate62. Originally Posted by slamadak
Thanks for confirming, my friend!
Sign me up as one who loves this. I'm not one for the dressing up part however.
Pegging can be fun if the Provider is experienced. I also relish being penetrated the moment I start cumming.....add being tied/restrained and it's particulalrly memorable. It can be a dildo, vibrator, couple of fingers curling into my prostate..it's all good and makes for a singulalrly exceptional orgasm.
I Agree 100% with you Akira... Maybe it's a Seattle thing being that's my Hometown... All you TX men should check me out... I'm the Pegging, , Prostate, Strap-on Queen... Let's just say I fuck more asses than I ever get fucked!!! Lol!!! The truest Dom at heart!!!! Kisses[/COLOR]
Winter Monroe= Tall, sexy Domme, likes toys, strapons & assplay..Sign me up. Gonna have to be in Dallas though. Midland Odessa is never going to be on my travel schedule again......that would be torture beyond my limits. Come visit for a weekend or two.
Hey, Winter, allow me to stray off topic a bit and ask if you have sexy feet and enjoy having them worshipped!?
So, what is the guy supposed to do when his girl is pegging him? I'm slowly working up to this. On my last date with my SB, she brought a strap-on and dildo with her. Told her we would play it by ear on what we did with it. Got up enough courage to let her just use the dildo on me without mounting up the strap on. To be honest, it did nothing for me. Heck, I couldn't really tell how far in she had it. I know it was in but depth unknown. If I let her go full strap on and peg me, what am I supposed to do? Jack off? Just let her do it? What's the pay off other than having something foreign shoved into my ass?
Greekfreek, it would be an unforgettable encounter.... I visit Dallas frequently, PM me or call me for my schedule.... I'd love to have my way with you!!!!

Solemate, My feet are very beautiful, my mother always says I should be a foot model... Lol!!! Amongst other things I should be....

Cpalmson, The response I get from pegging varys from each guy. I enteract with first timers all the way to extreme Strap-on all the way to full fisting to the elbow.... Kinky!!! First timers either enjoy the whole experience and want more or the complete opposite and kick it off the bucket list. For the ones who want to explore more I always start with my fingers and give a true Prostate Massage which involves way more than a straight push. Once you have had a prostate milking your oragasm will explain the crave for it... As you warm up that area than size can come into play which intensifys the experience.... Most men like to get pegged and take it like a girl would in the ass... Depending on the position your in hj or oral stimulation always makes it more amazing.... You should come experience the Prostate Queen cuz I could show you better than I could ever put it into words!!! I'll teach your girl how to pegg you too.. Lol!!! Kisses
Cpalmson, The response I get from pegging varys from each guy. I enteract with first timers all the way to extreme Strap-on all the way to full fisting to the elbow.... Kinky!!! First timers either enjoy the whole experience and want more or the complete opposite and kick it off the bucket list. For the ones who want to explore more I always start with my fingers and give a true Prostate Massage which involves way more than a straight push. Once you have had a prostate milking your oragasm will explain the crave for it... As you warm up that area than size can come into play which intensifys the experience.... Most men like to get pegged and take it like a girl would in the ass... Depending on the position your in hj or oral stimulation always makes it more amazing.... You should come experience the Prostate Queen cuz I could show you better than I could ever put it into words!!! I'll teach your girl how to pegg you too.. Lol!!! Kisses Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
If I ever find myself in your neck of the woods, I will look you up
Winter, sign me up next time you are in Dallas,