Want to try a Sensual Dom Session

I am thinking I want to try a sensual Dom session.

Central Texas (prefer no DFW)

Full Bush: A lady who like to display and use this asset in her sessions.

No one too young. This does not look to be a young woman's activity.

PM's welcomed
Does anyone do this in the DFW area?
You could always talk to the moderator of this forum, Elisabeth Whispers.
There are many good more sensual Dommes, Ms Elisabeth Whispers is one of them, Princess over in FTW, and Lindsey Lacey are all in the DFW area. I also travel that way often.
I sent you a PM, Fishie♥
I am thinking I want to try a sensual Dom session.

Central Texas (prefer no DFW)

Full Bush: A lady who like to display and use this asset in her sessions.

No one too young. This does not look to be a young woman's activity.

PM's welcomed Originally Posted by jay9999
What part of Texas is most convenient for you? There are several ladies in Houston, Athena being one of them ... but it's a difficult question to answer because I don't know your location.

Plus, if you post an ISO in the area in which you're mostly located, you should get a lot of responses.

There are a LOT ladies who specialize in sensual domination that do not participate on this board, much less in this forum. So searching in your area of interest really works nicely.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Hello, I am a sensual Domme in Austin and have a full bush and I am 54, i think I hit all your buttons. I am well reviewed, have an incall with lots of naughty toys, and love men. I am NOT a sadist, I am SENSUALIST and love to top men in in a loving and respectful way by putting them in their proper place, worshiping a sensual woman and being teased and edged and controlled for the entirety of our time together.
I do While I am small in stature I posses the unique ability to turn even the most masculine man into submission & turn him on at the same time.

XO KRISILY