Encounter: Natalie Avery... I'm dizzy. Did that really just happen? WOW! It was a FUN WILD TIME I won't forget!

Date: 5/20/19
Name: NatalieAvery
Phone: after oh2 contact
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...528#post369528
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum, NW Austin
Activities: Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Did I mention the awesome BBBJ? SS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Sandy brown/dark blonde just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bangs (likes to bang), glasses, cute face. Thin, curvy body with nice natural B cups and a tasty meaty ass. I was not prepared for the cute young woman in that room. The photos of her, which are absolutely her, are very sedate. Natalie is anything but sedate! She is wild, bubbly and full of energy.
Recommendation: Yes
  • PaulA
  • 05-22-2019, 02:08 PM
Crickets after PMing her a couple of times. Any suggestions on getting a hold of her?
I'm not sure she looks at her PM's. She might, but I doubt it?

She works off and on. She gets a hotel room for one night. She can have all the business she wants for that night/next morning by just texting that she's available. The trick is to get her number to begin with. I got it from one of her friends who referenced for me. But, I don't think she's talking to that friend any longer.

A'Man
Can she deepthroat?
What was good about the bj?

Asking for a friend
Can she deepthroat?
What was good about the bj?

Asking for a friend Originally Posted by Texasstate
Yes she can. Depends if you catch her between meals or not. If she’s got an empty stomach she will swallow your rod. Otherwise she will gag a bit more and may vomit.

I fucked her throat deeply my first outing with her. She managed. Another time she was full because she had eaten so she was a little tentative about going deep down her throat.
OK, stop getting me hot and bothered lol.

Yes she can. Depends if you catch her between meals or not. If she’s got an empty stomach she will swallow your rod. Otherwise she will gag a bit more and may vomit.

I fucked her throat deeply my first outing with her. She managed. Another time she was full because she had eaten so she was a little tentative about going deep down her throat. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Crickets after PMing her a couple of times. Any suggestions on getting a hold of her? Originally Posted by PaulA

I agree with anandaman. She is VERY difficult to get ahold of and rarely checks her PMs. When she is not working, she does not check her hobby phone at all. You have to wait until you hear that she is available, then send a PM.
Dayum the pics on her OH 2 account makes me want to drive to Austin 😈