Couples that play

Is it normally this difficult to find someone to see around Shreveport area? Like I even have references and everything! Makes me sad faced lol
They just don't know what a great time they're missing out on with y'all! Hope y'all find someone!
We did have a great time too! ����
I’m here in SBC still and I agree with you Ava.
How are y’all?
  • tok07
  • 01-22-2021, 02:20 PM
It's even worse for Monroe....Ava is about IT...SHE is great, just want more providers to drop in time to time... (clears throat) Skye...!!!
I'm currently in Monroe la
I'm in Monroe
My lady and I have been trying to find a couple FOR MONTHS. Apps like 3Fun are just full of fake profiles. We've been looking for couple play and full on swap.
My lady and I have been trying to find a couple FOR MONTHS. Apps like 3Fun are just full of fake profiles. We've been looking for couple play and full on swap. Originally Posted by Dirtybuck29
A few years ago, an ex-friend and I posted on CL looking for the same. It took a while, but we met a super nice couple and had a great time. That was my first and only full swap experience, but one of the most memorable times of my life, lol!

Unfortunately, CL isn't what it used to be.
Eva is the queen. I could only imagine her in a couples sesh.
Sounds Fun !!!!!
😏
We use SLS not that anything usually happens have had some good conversations I suppose lol but were totally DTF lmao neither of us are ugly either were both into girls and shes 100% bi loves men and women equally even trying to find someone as a single is hard I get random hall passes all the time I try to check here i just dont know any new places to look that are trustworthy :|