City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: I55 N
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj, Cow girl, Bbbj... see ros
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Can’t remember! She’s a nice looking woman and seems to be prettier in person.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As I said earlier, she’s more attractive in person. Thick young lady from the waist down. Big butt and thick legs with nice breast. The pic of her in the blue shirt seems to be on point.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow that shit is crazy I’m so glad u posted this. Have been seeing and contemplating for a while and my mind is made up definitely no
Yeah that's kinda messed up.
Holy shit.. really?
I have to say it, At least she didn't kiss you afterwards. That would have been gross.
Oh my!! It most certainly would have.. Sad thing is she has everything going for her from looks to personality. Performance wise she’s kool. That thing she did was just a deal breaker for me. May be a turn on for others..
I’m missing something... I’m not seeing what she did that was crazy. What is “...see ros?
Those damn vampires !!
I’m missing something... I’m not seeing what she did that was crazy. What is “...see ros? Originally Posted by Fred_Mertz
You need to have Premium Access to see the ROS(Rest Of the Story).

RL
An appropriate, well reasoned review title for sure Ricky.
This Roadlizard and Morgan bbq sauce? Lol
TJB stop thread highjacking right now.
TJB stop thread highjacking right now. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
RL:

Warning - thread diversion....

Isn't it time you banned him...again? He is not what I'd call a good contributor to ECCIE.

JaG
But Roadlizard hijacks my links and he gives me hijacking violations. Lol that RTM button is a joke.