New P411 ad format

I just posted my new ad on P411 and discovered that they now have a new format... It no longer allows you to put any HTML into your ad, just basic font all the same size and color. Does not allow any icons, fun photos, banners, or anything in it... the only images allowed are the photos that are already present on the P411 profile which can only be changed out once every 3 months.
I usually posted fun pictures, selfies, or pictures of me with other ladies in my ads. This is no longer possible.

It's a lot more simple and quicker to post a basic ad, but there's no fun or personality shown anymore. As I was cruising through the other ladies ads as I usually do, there was nothing that made me smile or peaked my interest. They now all look the same!

Take a look at it, and let me know what you think!
It sucks...... but it was either this, or eliminate the Ad Board completely.

It's more manageable to allow us to monitor for forbidden terminology, which is now a requirement.

Always,
Gina
I haven't posted too much of p411 lately because of this...I've been waiting to see how everyone is doing with it so I don't slip up and put something in that I'm not suppose too. I does take away our individuality but it is what it is and can only make the best of. We will just have tl be creative else where...website and eccie ads.
Thank you Gina for keeping it up and running though I do appreciate the work done that goes unseen
Mary Ann as a point. It would be nice to still be able to color our fonts or make something bigger to stand out. Adding an HTML specially doing the holidays as we try to keep new photos all the time. Otherwise it gets boring. But I also understand where Gina is coming from. If we all just posted proper & classy posts...then none of this would be happening. I feel safer knowing that P411 does what they do when screening clients. It's helps out a lot!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Yes, I see Gina's point....
Thank you Gina for posting!

I don't mind getting rid of the terminology, that I am just fine with...
the new format is a result of removing the terminology... of course they could beef up their staff and make them work more to ensure the ads are posted within the guidelines, but I'm sure that would cause a price increase on us.

If this is the way it has to be to keep things inline, it's understandable.
I'll still use it... it the only semi-private board that I can post my ads on.
On a brighter side, I love the new front page!
Kind of an odd thing about the "new" P411: I thought the lists of "activities enjoyed in private for which no money is ever exchanged" were supposed to be eliminated. In the provider profiles I see, some are, and some aren't. Maybe it's just a transitional period?
Kind of an odd thing about the "new" P411: I thought the lists of "activities enjoyed in private for which no money is ever exchanged" were supposed to be eliminated. In the provider profiles I see, some are, and some aren't. Maybe it's just a transitional period? Originally Posted by James1588
I think the activities are in a state of flux, and are being changed to eliminate the obvious sexual activities. For example, I have noticed that.........while DFK seems to have disappeared and is disallowed......"Likes to kiss" has appeared in many providers profiles. If this is allowed to stand (and only Gina's legal team knows what will be allowed) I will still find P411 very helpful......as I dearly love kissing a beautiful woman. Don't know how she's gonna get around BBBJ, though. "Likes eating uncooked hot dogs?"

The ads are all somewhat "bleh" now. The new format favors the better copy writers, and for those of us who just like to drool over the pictures.........well we'll probably be more inclined to stick with known quality providers, rather than perform the increasingly tedious research duties.

As always, the ads will still be useful in determining what girl is working where.
I think the activities are in a state of flux, and are being changed to eliminate the obvious sexual activities. For example, I have noticed that.........while DFK seems to have disappeared and is disallowed......"Likes to kiss" has appeared in many providers profiles. If this is allowed to stand (and only Gina's legal team knows what will be allowed) I will still find P411 very helpful......as I dearly love kissing a beautiful woman. Don't know how she's gonna get around BBBJ, though. "Likes eating uncooked hot dogs?"
We have completed the changes that were going into place.

Tha Activity List wasn't deleted. It was changed around a bit (sexual activities removed) and has been renamed Other Details.

The terms that currently show on the Other Details list are permitted on the site, because they do not describe a sexual activity. Yes, sometimes it's a fine line, and sometimes it's just plain ridiculous:

ie: calling yourself a "greek goddess" is fine (not a sex act!), but saying you do greek or offer "greek goddess sessions" is not.

Always,
Gina
Keeping us all safe and out of trouble should be the first priority. Thank you 411.
P411 is still the most hassel free way to book a date . but what If only someone had a floating platform are a old oil rig in international waters and filled it full of servers .
Thanks for all you do, Gina! I'm a very satisfied customer (in more ways than one!)

And wouldn't it be fun to have a count of the number of Conservatives who enact these puritanical laws both north and south of the border who are also happy users of P411.
never used the ad section anyway

I go by last date on, that tells me if the provider is currently active.. if she hasn't signed on in a month obviously she is around so I don't bother.

oh and showing a calendar helps too

It's more manageable to allow us to monitor for forbidden terminology, which is now a requirement.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I am so happy P411 is here as part of a system to help both men and women try to keep safe.

Keep up the good work!!!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina - Thank you so much for keeping the ad boards open! I love the new ad layout, and I also love the new option of deleting previous ads. So much easier than before!

Mary Ann as a point. It would be nice to still be able to color our fonts or make something bigger to stand out. Adding an HTML specially doing the holidays as we try to keep new photos all the time. Otherwise it gets boring. But I also understand where Gina is coming from. If we all just posted proper & classy posts...then none of this would be happening. I feel safer knowing that P411 does what they do when screening clients. It's helps out a lot!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Originally Posted by KatyCougarsAgency
I agree - HTML formatting in the ads would be nice. A lot of us ladies like to get creative with the ads.
Ladies start your own site for your menu. It is another step for us but we will still be able to read the things you enjoy. I was disturbed to find out about the changes my self but this is better than losing P-411 all together. If the ladies had their own site with a current calendar it would make it easier for us guys to find out where you will be.